X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty
PostSubject: Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum   Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty1/26/2009, 6:57 am

The locker room is empty but one big, long-haired man standing with his back to camera. He turns around - Saint Patrik is still smiling under his black beard.

"Jon Lum, the Dragon Emperor... what a guy! Give him a round of applause!"

Saint Patrik claps his hands. Once. Twice. The smile is still there, but his eyes are getting cold.

"You really impressed me last week. You took what I had to give, even a chair to the face, and still came back. I actually feel a little embarrassed, so what do you say about giving me another chance to prove myself to my new colleagues in XFA?"

Saint Patrik moves up closer to the camera, cracking his knuckles. The smile is gone.

"You proved you could lay your superheavyweight Sumo body on top of me for the 1-2-3, but what about seeing if you can take me on in a real fight? First Blood, next week? Prove you got it!"

(fade to black)
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum   Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty1/27/2009, 2:35 am

OORP: since the card was made, if you want, we can set it up where you jump me at the end of the match to set up a possible feud between us and a match the following week? let me know
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum   Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty1/27/2009, 2:39 am

Looks good, let me know if you guys plan on anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum   Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty2/2/2009, 6:44 am

OORP: So, John Lum, are we having the First Blood match? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum   Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Patrik calling out Jon Lum
Page 1 of 1