X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrik introduction 24 january

Go down 
+2
TheSentinel
SaintPatrik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty
PostSubject: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 11:43 am

~A bearded, long-haired guy walks through the backstage corridor. He is tall and heavy and his white bulletproof vest sports a red cross on it. He puts his smiling face up close to the camera, but it's on the fence whether it's a nice smile or not. He speaks softly, maybe too softly?~
"I'm Saint Patrik, and I'm the new guy. They call me Saint because all the bad things I do turn out all right in the end. You could say I have a free pass to do kind of whatever I want. Don't believe me? You will. See you around, sinners!"
~He walks through the curtain to his first match...~
=======================

My first RP here, and I hope it fits in with the style of the show. If it doesn't, I am honestly open to all suggestions.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 12:13 pm

Very good.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 12:18 pm

Short and sweet. Gives a good picture of your style and tone. Nice one.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 12:57 pm

To be perfectly honest, we don't have a set style of rping lol. Any new concept that anyone can bring to the table, we definitely welcome here. I mean, we got psychotics, people that can only say 4 words, had a dual personality gal, a mongolian overlord who has a sensitive spot for the fans (Wink), one boss who's totally ruthless, one boss who's all about the fans, the charasmatic people's champion, a man who moves with the fog, a gal who loves to use chairs on her opponents, arrogant people, a gods gift to women complex (Razz); you name it, we got it lol.

I think the more difference we have, the more our show has that 'on the edge' feeling since you really won't know what could happen.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 1:24 pm

Welcome aboard. You'll find things very interesting here.

Just a word of advice - don't worry about following a style other than your own. The more unique styles and behaviours, the better!

Signed,

God gift to women Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty1/21/2009, 7:29 pm

Wow another new guy? Good to see were still getting fresh people ^^ clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik introduction 24 january   Saint Patrik introduction 24 january Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Patrik introduction 24 january
Page 1 of 1