X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrik RP for XFA 3/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saint Patrik RP for XFA 3/21 Empty
PostSubject: Saint Patrik RP for XFA 3/21   Saint Patrik RP for XFA 3/21 Empty3/20/2009, 6:37 am

The camera crew approaches Saint Patrik from behind, as he is seen speaking on a cell phone.

"Yeah, you know it, baby. That's right, daddy will make you..."

He notices the camera crew, quickly turns off the phone and turns angrily to the camera:

"What are you doing here, disturbing me in the middle of a supportive conversation with one of the troubled souls of my congregation? Don't you realise I have to be there for the unguided ones, reaching out and lifting them from the depths they have fallen to, to drag them up to The Light? Heathens, just barging in on my saving of the souls..."

Saint Patrik straightens his black tie, looking as impeccable as before his PPV match. He opens The Good Book and speaks with his calm, strong voice:

"I will read this passage in the original ancient Arameic:
'Du gamla, du fria, du fjällhöga Nord. Du tysta, du glädjerika sköna. Jag hälsar dig, vänaste land uppå jord; din sol, din himmel, dina ängder gröna. Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar, då ärat ditt namn flög över jorden. Jag vet att du är och du blir vad du var. Ja jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden.'
That concludes the reading of today."

The book snaps shut. He looks at the camera solemnly, his tan face being the essence of a healthy lifestyle.

"What does that mean? What is the Lord's message, and how does it pertain to us? I understand you wondering, but once I explain it will be painfully clear to you. I have to go forth with mighty strides, even if Satan throws obstacles in my way. I have to leave the remnants of my old life behind, and we have to start with Jon Lum."

A glimpse of annoyance is seen in Saint Patrik's face.

"I have to make Jon Lum quit his sinful ways, make him stop being a roadblock on our journey to The Light. I have to make this unknowingly evil man tell me - and my whole congregation! - that he will cease standing in our way. He will promise, and we will make him stand by his promise! But after this is done, after this beast is slain, what stands before us?"

Saint Patrik cracks his neck, pain still showing after the two recent cage matches.

"We will take down the heathen Y2K, the degenerate who had the audacity to stand in our way. He has earned the right to fight for the title, but we will pry it from his filthy hands. If the powers that be won't let us, we will still show him the error of his ways. But first, on this glorious night, I will remove the sinner Jon Lum from our path and leave him behind in the wake of our march forward. He will bow down!"

Saint Patrik stands quietly looking into the camera, a slight smile on his face. The gleam in his eye comes back just before the camera fades to black...
Back to top Go down

Saint Patrik RP for XFA 3/21
Page 1 of 1