X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Domiantors promo for his match with Jade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Domiantors promo for his match with Jade Empty
PostSubject: The Domiantors promo for his match with Jade   The Domiantors promo for his match with Jade Empty6/26/2008, 3:27 am

Jill: Hello XFW fans and im joined here by the new Agression Champion, The Dominator (fans start to cheer and The Dominator raises his right hand in aknowledgement of the fans with the title on his left shoulder) and tonight you will go up against the new Extreme Fight champion JADE!! Oh and to make things straight, she aint no push over and aint gonna lose easily..

The Dominator: Relax I didnt say anything, she deserves the title. Ive seen her matches, most guys think this is gonna be a push over and hope that she puts them in a "triangle choke" cos for most of them thats as close as they would get to a lady (The Domiantor coughs and quickly says "JD allgood" right after he coughs). But then they tap out and bam OUT THEY GO!! I wont make that mistake and this wont be a match were I hope to do a German Suplex or a PowerBomb just for my satisfaction, if you catch my drift that is. Its gonna be an awesome and clean match.

(Jill looks at The Dominator with her head tilting a bit)

The Dominator: What!?! Im serious, I think shes hot but relax. Im not a perv!!

Jill: Well I guess not all the men here are high testosteroned perverts.

The Dominator: ....Anyways, (The Dominator puts his shades on) Ive said enough, Im gonna go get ready for my match.
Back to top Go down

The Domiantors promo for his match with Jade
Page 1 of 1