X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo Empty
PostSubject: 5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo   5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo Empty5/14/2008, 12:00 am

Time: 1507
Weather: 78 degrees / F, clear skies, high humidity

-Start Transmission-
[The scene opens up in the back where it is a few hours before the show starts. It opens up in the back showing Kristen with a stopwatch and Teresa in a fullbody padded show that is usually seen in RAD classes with Jade performing a series of kicks at Teresa while Kristen is yelling at her…]

Kristen “Come on Jade! 30 seconds!”

:Jade can be seen speeding up somewhat grunting each time she unloads a kick at Teresa while Teresa is also taunting her:

Teresa “Yeah, not feeling too much there Jade! How can you expect to beat Master Neto later and you can’t even cause damage to this cushion I am wearing?!?”

Kristen “Time!!! :Jade stops and can be seen breathing heavily: Come on, we didn’t travel all the way here so you can drop another match. Do you want to be known as the Anna Kournikova of this sport? Great promotional skills but can’t fight to save your life?”

Jade “:in between breaths: Do…not…compare….me…to…HER!!!”

Kristen “Well then get in position 1 minute :Jade stands back up and gets in a Jujutsu style stance: Ready….and…GO!”

:After about 38 seconds Jade unloads a vicious shot to Teresa’s ribs causing her to go down:

Jade “I’m so sorry Tre!!”

Teresa “:laying on the floor: Why?!? I’m not, this is a good thing! You might be ready to take him on tonight. :Kristen then starts to pull her up: You finally started to listen to me I am the Taekwondo expert out of all of us you know! You need to focus and shift your weight on each kick, after all you are at a weight disadvantage so that should help.”

Jade “Okay, thanks for your help Pi Pi sisters. I am going to take this Master Neto out tonight!”

[The scene starts to fade as they each make a RockStar symbol and put their hands together and can be heard yelling “Pi Beta Phi!” as the scene fades to black…]
-End Transmission-
Back to top Go down

5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo Empty
PostSubject: ....   5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo Empty5/14/2008, 6:15 am

somewhere in a dark area of XFW Forceful Aggression Arena a mysterious entity watching Jade Bachman...

"A fine piece of masterpiece..."

then darkness engulf the mysterious entity...
Back to top Go down

5/17 Last Minute advice for Jade promo
Page 1 of 1