X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of Advice RP for XFA 22/8

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Words of Advice RP for XFA 22/8 Empty
PostSubject: Words of Advice RP for XFA 22/8   Words of Advice RP for XFA 22/8 Empty8/21/2009, 11:53 am

~Elisha is seen standing in front of a XFA logo with a mic in her hand. She goes to speak~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Ladies and Gentlemen. My guest at this time, Justin Alsop."
~Justin walks into the scene, snatches the mic from Elisha's hand and pushes her to the ground. He then looks into the camera with his trademarked smirk on his face and goes to speak~
Justin: "Why is it that everywhere I go, all I hear about is how The Sentinel is a changed man? Those people are right. He is a changed man. He caters to all of you."
~The crowd start to boo~
Justin: "Let me tell you something Sentinel. You think that you are a tough man. That's twice you've interrupted me. The next time, I will personally see to it that you are taken care off. I'm not my brother. I will not play stupid games with you. I will take you out without hesitation. And after it is all said and done, you'll be joining Ultimo Guerrero in the hospital."
~The crowd continue to boo~
Justin: "As for the clowns. If you think you are going to win the tag team titles from me and Quan then think again. And Quan. I know you're watching. Stay out of my way!!!"
~The camera zooms on to Justin's face which is now showing a menacing look~
Back to top Go down

Words of Advice RP for XFA 22/8
Page 1 of 1