X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words for XFA 01/02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Words for XFA 01/02 Empty
PostSubject: Words for XFA 01/02   Words for XFA 01/02 Empty1/1/2010, 3:57 am

~The screen cuts to Jaime backstage with Tick~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hi Tick, I was hoping I might be able to have a few words with you before your match?"
Tick: "Jaime, you can have as many as you like."
~Jaime Blushes~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Oh, um..."
Tick: "Don't worry little lady, I'll take it from here."
~Tick looks square into the camera~
Tick: "You know, there have been a lot of words thrown about since I won the XFA title, and to be honest, they've left a bad taste in my mouth. I've stumbled down a few wrong roads, and even knocked on a few of the wrong doors..."
~Tick's gaze wanders...~
Tick: "Come to think of it, most of those doors were knocked off their hinges..."
~Back to the camera~
Tick: "But I've always tried to walk the path of justice. Sure, I've faltered, but I'm on the straight and narrow now, the up and up, and I'm determined to make sure that when we all look up, we see a bright blue sky of justice..."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Tick, I think you've wandered off course again."
Tick: "Right you are, Jaime. You see, a lot of words have been thrown around since I won the XFA title..."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Tick, you said that part already."
Tick: "Right again. And what saddens me is that the words that cut most deeply, came from a man who I thought of as a partner in crime, nay, of justice. Slugger, the quest for glory is a dangerous one, and when you step in the ring tonight with me as your partner, you'll have to decide what fight is more important to you. The path of righteousness or the path of glory. And when you decide, well, you'd better grab on with both hands, because it's going to be a hell of a ride either way."
~Tick turns to Jaime~
Tick: "So how was that?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Not bad Tick, not bad. I think you're starting to get the hang of this."
~The screen fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Words for XFA 01/02
Page 1 of 1