X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)   Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty12/19/2008, 2:26 am

Quan is in the XFA gym working out. He appears to be balancing earthenware pots on his hands and also has one on the top of his head. At the same time Qui is using waving a wooden staff at ground level which Quan has to jump over while keeping balance.

The camera pans over to Jon Lum at the gym door

Jon: (shouting) “Hey, excuse me Mr. Quan! Do you have a moment?”

As John shouts a loud crashing sound of pots falling to the ground as Quan’s concentration is broken.

Jon: “So, I’m new here and I’ve already lost my first two matches. I’m really starting to question if I really belong here. You are so used to winning, I thought maybe you could teach me a thing or two about how to win.”

Quan: “Do not doubt yourself Jon. Currently in the world of XFA, I, Quan, the Aggression champion, am like the mighty Yangtze river in spring flood. Whereas you are like trickling stream. But remember even trickling stream can cut its path through solid rock.”

Jon: “Ok, right on. So I’m facing Doomsday and I know nothing about him. Do you have idea on how to beat him? I’m tired of this losing streak. Any ideas?”

Quan: “He is a mystery to me also. Although I have heard he tries to perfect submission moves. You may need to keep him at arms length. Otherwise it is he who will be elevated like the master of an empire and you humbled like mere rickshaw boy”.

Jon: “Ok Mr. Quan. Thank you for those words of advice. I’m feeling confident. I’m going to use your words of wisdom to take home my first victory. All I need to do now is find a rickshaw boy and cut through him with a solid rock! I’m off to victory!”

Quan: (to himself) I really don’t think he understood a word I just said.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)   Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty12/19/2008, 3:34 am

Here is something...

~"The Natural" Jesse Blue see Jon Lum. He approaches Lum, looks around nervously, then starts to speak. ~

Jesse Blue: I see you have Doomsday. I beat him. No big deal. You're a big boy, I'm sure you can handle yourself with him. You know... I know all the ins and outs of this place. Everyone here looks up to me. See, I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a big stir... If you know what I mean.

You want some advice?? If you want this... If you want this bad enough, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes. You've heard how nice guys finish last? Sometimes they don't finish at all. Make sure the advantage is always yours, and if it isn't??? Make it yours.

~Jesse Blue sees security guards. As they see him, they point, and ones begins speaking into a walkie talkie. Jesse Blue quicly walks away. ~
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)   Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty12/19/2008, 10:22 am

Nice one Jon. That truned out nicely from my few scetchy lines.

Hmmm scratch hmm Idea I may have to start a regular 'The Wisdom of Quan' segment.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)   Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty12/20/2008, 12:15 am

Maybe you could do what Gregory Helms does and just randomly pop up in a ball during matches and say a words of wisdom Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)   Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Words of Wisdom (12/20 XFA)
Page 1 of 1