X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conventional Wisdom Breaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty9/26/2009, 12:11 am

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Argo getting ready for his main event tag match. Argo is wearing his Wrestling Tights, Black Boots, and his Argo the Unstoppable shirt. As he is taping up his wrists Jill Wagner walks into the picture. Argo looks up as she walks over~
Jill Wagner: "Argo I just wanted to get a quick word with you before your big tag match tonight."
Argo: "Sure go ahead."
Jill Wagner: "Well tonight you are going against The Natural Born Thrillers and your partner is Quan a man you have never teamed with so what are your thoughts?"
~Argo looks like he is thinking about the match or what to say or something and then he looks like he has figured something out~
Argo: "You know you are right. The Natural Born Thrillers are one of the greatest tag teams in XFE history and heck one of them is the World Champ and myself and Quan have never been in the same ring together so conventional wisdom would obviously dictate that we have no chance of really winning this match tonight."
~Argo starts to look sad until he can't stand it anymore and starts laughing~
Argo: "I guess lucky for me this is XFE and conventional wisdom is not involved here. See when I fought JD Allgood last season conventional wisdom said I could not beat the Triple Crown Winner and I believe I got the win in that match. Then on our last season finale conventional wisdom stated that I could not beat a Champion the likes of Dominator and in the end of the night the ref was raising my hand as the victor of the match."
~Argo looks at the camera with a very serious look on his face~
Argo: "When I joined XFE a couple of seasons ago I did it to fight the very best wrestlers in the world. Tonight is just another chance to do that and I am planning on going out there with my partner tonight and once again proving conventional wisdom wrong as we beat The Natural Born Thrillers."
(If anyone wants to get involved in this rp go ahead, I am kind of hoping. But if not then its cool too.)

~The camera fades to black and then back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty9/28/2009, 12:46 pm

~As it seems as if Argo has finished the interview, he turns to leave. But then he sees something off camera that causes him to stop. His face changes to that of a tired look as we hear the sound of slow clapping off camera~
~off camera, *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*~
~On the last clap, JD Allgood comes into view, with an arrogant grin on his face~
JD: "BRA-VO! Bravo, indeed. Listen, Hero! You may have gotten a lucky win against me a couple of weeks back. And you may have paid off the, so called, Dominator last week to lay down for you. But tonight, ha ha (JD gets right in Argo's face) you've bitten off more than your big fat mouth can chew!"
~Argo give JD a little shove, as JD takes a couple of steps back and holds his hands up~
Argo: "You want a taste of what you and your boyfriend are gonna get tonight?"
JD: "Whoa! Temper, temper! A hot head like that won't get you anywhere, Hero. Now, I know when you look at people like the Natural Born Thrillers, you think how pathetic you are in comparison, and I can understand that."
~Argo is getting seriously angrier by the second as Allgood's arrogance shows no sign of letting up. Jill Wagner rolls her eyes, as she has heard this time and time again from Allgood and the Thrillers~
JD: "I mean, on one side there's gonna be the NBT, current reigning and defending XFE Champion, Paul 'Playboy' Andrews. And his tag team partner, 'The Natural Selection', 'Mr. Wednesday Night', a XFE Triple Crown Champion, me, JD Allgood."
~Allgood takes a second to revel in his self appraisal, as we can hear the arena crowd booing ferociously at his words~
JD: "And in the other corner, we've got some goat *CENSORED* nut job, who smells like the back-end of a dead yak, Quan! And his partner, an arrogant...overbearing...lucky as hell...nobody, named Argo."
~The two once again go nose to nose, as Argo clenches his fists and teeth in an effort to hold himself back~
Argo: "Like I said, I'm here to prove conventional wisdom wrong. And tonight, I'm gonna prove to two little jack-asses, that all the titles and good looks in the world will NEVER beat heart and desire!"
~Argo maintains a stare at Allgood, before leaving the interview area, and Allgood to watch him leave with a typical grin on his face~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty9/28/2009, 2:27 pm

Guys, that's a *censored* great RP!
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty9/28/2009, 5:51 pm

Thanks for getting involved in it JD it is much appreciated. Looks good, I was really hoping something would get added because i just kind of tossed this together to get an rp for the show in now with your adding to it I say this RP is bad ass.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty9/29/2009, 1:26 pm

No probs, dude.

It just seemed like a good way for me to keep our feud going.

After this weeks show, I'll send you the RP we had talked about last season for your approval.

Oh, and both yours and Saint's comments are very much appreciated, you two are a credit to this fed with some really top quality RP's.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/5/2009, 11:58 am

*'Mr. Wednesday Night'* wrote:

After this weeks show, I'll send you the RP we had talked about last season for your approval.

Are we going to have this rp for the next show or save it for later in the season?
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/5/2009, 2:15 pm

I'm planning on having that RP at the end of this season, if thats ok.

Then have our feud go on into next season, unless you have any other plans?
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/5/2009, 11:21 pm

thats cool guess ill toss an rp for this upcoming show together then.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/6/2009, 8:51 am

Edited due to CRAFT.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/6/2009, 1:53 pm

CRAFT...? Qu'est-ce qu-c'est, mon ami Canadien? Yeah, I know you're not from Quebec, but I couldn't help myself from showing off! Wink
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/6/2009, 6:34 pm

C = Can't
R = Remember
A = A
F = F'n
T = Thing.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty10/7/2009, 3:45 am

Conventional Wisdom Breaker Icon_lol Ok. So now all is SNAFU, then? At least it's not FUBAR!

That's about all the acronyms I know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conventional Wisdom Breaker   Conventional Wisdom Breaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Conventional Wisdom Breaker
Page 1 of 1