X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay has a few words (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay has a few words (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Jay has a few words (XFA)   Jay has a few words (XFA) Empty6/1/2011, 6:10 am

This should be used as my entrance for my match.

~As the crowd is still buzzing about the last match, a barrage of machine gun fire followed by Avenged Sevenfold's "Natural Born Killer" cuts through the arena PA system, sending the crowd into a frenzy as Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing his wrestling shorts, along with the rest of his gear and his ring jacket~
Brandon Routh: "This should be a great match up. It's the former Universal-X Champion Da_One facing off against the current number one contender for the Extreme Fight Championship, Jay Thorn!"
Reggie Miller: "Jay's egos been out of control ever since his brother was drafted to XFW and I hope that da_one can finally put Jay back in his place."
Brandon Routh: "Let's face it Reggie, Jay has been on a tear as of late and very few wrestlers have the momentum that Jay has heading into Guilty Conscience."
~Jay Thorn climbs onto the ring apron and rolls over the ropes into the ring, going on the turnbuckles to pose. As the crowd cheers, Jay gets a mic from a stagehand~
Reggie Miller: "You may call it a tear but I call it luck. And great, now he wants to bore us to death by talking."
~Jay looks for a second at Reggie and smiles~
Jay Thorn: "Trust me Reggie, I know you can't stand the sound of my voice or the fact that you have to sit there and watch me shine. But the fact of the matter is that you lack the talent that I do and I will continue to do my thing just for the pleasure of hearing you b**** about me."
~The camera cuts to Reggie for a second, showing his frustration, before switching back to Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Speaking of b*****s, tonight I'm facing a man who is going to look to derail my momentum. A man who is looking to take my spot as the number one contender to Jake Adams' title. And that man likes to call himself da_one."
~The crowd boos at the mention of da_one, to which Jay nods~
Jay Thorn: "So you've heard of him. So this guy according to what I hear is a veteran of this industry who has a habit of doing anything and everything in his power to hold the young talent down. And also a guy who for a time headed a faction of wannabe rebels that called themselves Rebel Nation. What kind of a faction name is that? Even The Unoriginal would have been more original."
~The crowd laughs and cheers as Jay continues~
Jay Thorn: "And speaking of names, what kind of name is Da_One? I mean, seriously. That's not a name man. It's like calling yourself The Slugger or something. Come on."
~Jay gets a mixed reaction for the jab at Slugger, which puts a wider smile on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Now, as you all know, I'm really not the one to talk a whole hell of a lot. So Da_One, let me introduce myself. My name is Jay Thorn, but you can call me the Murder City Machine Gun. And you should know that you are now standing between me and a twat called Jake Adams, also known as Jay's Biggest Fan. I mean, the dude has an obsession with interjecting his Spears ass into my matches. But you don't need to worry about him."
~The crowd is going wild for Jay as the camera pulls closer~
Jay Thorn: "What you need to worry about is the fact that I am younger than you, I am faster than you and I am most willing to end your career to get through you. You need to worry about the fact that tonight I will interject my boot so far up da_a** that you'll be flossing with my shoe laces and you need to worry about the fact that beating you is my problem tonight. And how will I solve it?"
~Jay makes his hand into the form of a gun, looks at it and points it at the camera, as if aiming at Da_One~
Jay Thorn: "Click... Click.... Boom."
Back to top Go down

Jay has a few words (XFA)
Page 1 of 1