X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger has words...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger has words... Empty
PostSubject: Slugger has words...   Slugger has words... Empty3/3/2011, 5:08 am

~The camera begins to roll showing Jaime standing in the interview room~
Jaime: "Hello everyone, hope you're all enjoying tonight's show and its only going to get better because my guest at this time is none other then Slugger!"
~The camera zooms out to show Slugger standing next to Jaime~
Slugger: "Hello everyone."
~Slugger gives a little wink towards the camera~
Jaime: "Slugger last week it was announced that you will be heading to Chaos 'N' Mayhem, but not exactly how you wanted. Instead you will be a lumberjack in the Aggression Title match, do you have any words about this?"
Slugger: "Well Jaime, like you said its not how I planned my night to go at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, but saying that, I'm liking this idea! You see not only will I be helping my good friend Jesse blue regain the gold, but I get to enforce some pain into STB and his lackeys! So I'm looking forward to this years Chaos 'N' Mayhem!"
Jaime: "That's good to hear Slug. Now that wasn't all we heard last week. We also found out the very first match for Super Force III..."
Slugger: "That's Right! For the very first time, I will be HEADLINING, Super Force III!"
~Faint cheers can be heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Worthy and I will be going at it one more time, on the biggest stage of them all. My gosh Jaime! Super Force! You better be ready because this time, Worthy and I will be giving everything we got. And you can put your money on that!"
~Slugger pauses and thinks a little~
Slugger: "When Worthy and I step into that ring at Super Force, it will be the beginning of the greatest match in XFE history!"
Jaime: "Well Slugger, I'm certainly looking forward to it and good luck with not only that match, but your match tonight against the Leader of SoF, STB."
Slugger: "Luck? Jaime I won't be needing any luck. Tonight I'm stepping into that ring and showing STB and the whole world, exactly why I'm the true star of XFA! I will be showing STB a glimpse of the ass whooping he will receive at Chaos 'N' Mayhem!"
~Slugger leaves and walks off screen~
Jaime: "Well I guess it's back to you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Slugger has words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slugger has words...   Slugger has words... Empty3/3/2011, 10:11 am

~Worthy enters the scene and interrupts her~
Worthy: "Did Slugger just say he is going to help Natural win?"
Jamie: "Yes he did. Because you two have been added as lumberjacks."
Worthy: "Actually your wrong Missy, as we are lumber jacks to impartially keep the in ring wrestlers in the ring and outside wrestlers outside of the ring."
Jaime: "Surely you don't want STB to win?"
Worthy: "I couldn't careless who wins because the best man will win that match fair and square. There will be no gang land style run in attacks, no friends helping friends out and definitely no interference from me and you know why?"
Jaime: "Why?"
Worthy: "Because I'm Worthy by name..."
~The crowd finish his sentence shouting Worthy by nature~
Worthy: "Damn right."
~Worthy is about to leave until Jaime stops him~
Jaime: "Just one more question, what are you going to do after Super Force next month when you retire?"
Worthy: "I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully."
~Worthy grabs the mic from Jaime and walks right up to the camera and stares down the lens~
Worthy: "This is a warning to all you haters, to State of flux, to Destiny and to my old group Rebel Nation...a new era is coming!!"
~Worthy slams the mic back in Jaime's hand and walks off~
Back to top Go down

Slugger has words...
Page 1 of 1