X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice for the New RP for 11/7 XFA Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Advice for the New RP for 11/7 XFA Show Empty
PostSubject: Advice for the New RP for 11/7 XFA Show   Advice for the New RP for 11/7 XFA Show Empty7/6/2009, 2:24 am

~Erebus is walking around backstage trying to come to terms with the new environment he is in. He walks around the corridor and bumps into Jeremy Alsop who is eating a filled roll.~
Erebus: "Unlike you to be eating a filled roll. Where's the coke? Where's the KFC?"
~Jeremy takes his last bite and reaches into a nearby bag and pulls out a bottle of spring water.~
Jeremy: "Well you see Erebus, I've copped a bit of flack by my mother. She reckons I've put on 10 pounds."
Erebus: "Is this when you are on the box?"
Jeremy: "No. This was two nights ago. You see. She's currently in the USA with my dad on a legends tour of some sort and she thought she would surprise me. And boy did she surprise me. As well as DTJ. Poor fellow."
~Erebus scratches his head.~
Erebus: "Anyway. It seems that everyone here is involved with someone else one way or a matter and I feel I'm getting left out. What should I do?"
~Jeremy starts to think, rubbing his chin as he does so. He snaps his fingers as if he has got an idea.~
Jeremy: "Go out there and make a challenge. To anyone. It works."
Erebus: "I am new here. I do not want to go around making enemies as I feel I can accomplish so much more with friends."
Jeremy: "And if you want to spend a long time here I would suggest you do it. Go out there and call out Kangjagal or even Sisky again. You took him all the way last time. And I know you can beat him. You can beat anyone here."
Erebus: "Even you?"
Jeremy: "Now now. Don't get to confident. But you most likely could if you tried. It's all about opportunities here in the XFE. It's not like SCW where you get thrown into a match that you don't want to be apart of."
Erebus: "Excellent. Next week I might call out Sisky again and challenge him to a match that I think I can do well in. A Last Blood Match."
Jeremy: "That's the spirit. Now if you will excuse me, I have a Aggression Championship Match i have to kind off prepare for. Catch you later Erebus."
Erebus: "See ya."
~Jeremy walks away leaving Erebus with a sour look on his face.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Advice for the New RP for 11/7 XFA Show
Page 1 of 1