X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo last minute prep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo last minute prep Empty
PostSubject: Argo last minute prep   Argo last minute prep Empty5/3/2010, 11:56 pm

*To be played right after Playboy's RP thusly the reason for Jaime being the interviewer*
~Jaime Ray Newman is seen standing in front of Argo's locker room~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Thanks for that Jill, now I am standing in front of Argo's locker room and am going to try to get a quick word with him."
~Jaime Ray Newman walks into the locker room and the crowd erupts in cheers as they see Argo sitting down eyes closed with headphones on. Argo is completely dressed in his wrestling gear with his Argo the Unstoppable shirt on~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Argo can I get a quick word with you before your upcoming World Heavyweight Title Match?"
~Argo remains seated eyes closed but his head because to nod to what we can assume is the music playing in his headphones. Without realizing the camera is on him Argo begins to sing along with the music~
Argo: "Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment.Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?"
~Argo continues to sing along with the music eyes closed and head rocking~
Argo: "Yeah, His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud. He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out. He's choking how, everybody's choking now The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah! Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He's so mad, but he won't give up that Easy, no He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, he's dope. He knows that, but he's broke. He's so stagnant that he knows When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's Back to the lab again yo This whole rhapsody He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him."
~Argo finally opens his eyes and looks up to see Jaime and the camera crew standing there. Argo gets a big smile on his face and pulls the headphones back~
Argo: "So how long have you guys been here?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Just long enough to hear you raping that first part of the song."
Argo: "Well then how can I help you?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well we just heard from Playboy about your guys upcoming match. We just wanted to get some last words from you before the epic collision tonight between you two."
~Argo has a very focused look on his face now. He stares right into the camera with a focused look we only see from Argo on rare occasions~
Argo: "Playboy has told me that I am not ready for this. He has said that you have to go to great lengths and great sacrifices in order to be champion. And he seems to think that I am not ready for those things. I am apparently too trusting and too nice of a guy to be a champion. Playboy you may think I am not ready for this but I want you and the world to know that tonight I am prepared to leave every ounce of energy, every drop of blood, every bit of determination and every piece of my heart in that ring to become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion. And I promise that after this night everyone will know once and for all that Argo is..."
~The eruption of the crowd can be heard in the backstage even from the ringside area~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo closes his eyes once more and pulls the headphones back down over his ears~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well simply put it seems the Challenger for tonight is ready."
Argo: "You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime. You can do anything you set your mind to, man."
~Jaime smiles back at the camera as Argo takes off the headphones and walks out of the locker room~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Back to you guys at the ringside area."
~The image fades back to the announce table~
Back to top Go down

Argo last minute prep
Page 1 of 1