X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo gets refocused.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo gets refocused. Empty
PostSubject: Argo gets refocused.   Argo gets refocused. Empty7/12/2009, 9:52 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Jill Wagner standing in front of Argo's Locker Room~
Jill Wagner: "I am standing here looking to get a word with Argo in about his Tag team match tonight against KSO and Tonten."
~As Jill is about to knock on the door it opens up and Argo walks out and looks surprised to see Jill standing there. Argo is talking on his cell phone seemingly about something important. He motions that he needs a minute. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and wrestling tights~
Argo: (To the Phone) "So wait due to a stock market turnovers and such it was worth that what... With a B?... Well pay back everything and call me back later... Thanks."
~Argo hangs up his phone tosses it into his locker room and looks to Jill~
Argo: "Hi, can I help you?"
~Jill smiles before talking~
Jill Wagner: "Well, I was looking to get a quick interview about your tag match tonight."
~Argo closes the door to his locker room as he walks out~
Argo: "Well the way I understand it I am teaming with Worthy to fight KSO and TN. Sounds like it should be a very crazy match. KSO and I have a bit of a rivalry forming, TN and I have a bit of a history and my partner seems just as
likely to beat me up as he does everyone else in the match. Sounds like excitement to me."
~Jill is looking at Argo to make sure he is done before pulling the mic away when Argo begins to talk again~
Argo: "All I know is tonight I need to get on the winning track. So far in XFE I have not been doing as well as I wanted to."
~Argo looks a bit upset with himself but that looks changes to one of relief~
Argo: "See some weird things had been going on in my life outside of the wrestling ring and well the phone call actually just settled it all. Seem like I can get back to focusing solely on my wrestling career again."
~Jill takes the mic back as Argo finishes his sentence~
Jill Wagner: "So what does that mean?"
~Argo smiles and kindly grabs the mic from Jill's hand~
Argo: "Up to now I have not been performing up to my own standards and from now on I can promise that I will be more focused, train harder, and be a better Argo than I have ever been before."
~Argo opens the door to his locker room back up and pulls out his 2x4 wrapped in Barbed wire. He then looks directly into the camera as it slowly zooms in to his face~
Argo: "From now on no more games, no more lack luster performances, no more less than my best. So tonight I don't care who it is that gets in my way if it’s my opponents or if it is even my own partner, tonight will be the first step to showing all of XFE and the world that I am Argo and I am Unstoppable!"
~Argo backs away and points his 2x4 at the camera before the image fades back to the arena and the commentators table~
Matt Scott: "Sounds like more of the same from Argo. He talks a bunch but I have yet to see anything impressive from him so far. Seems like a waste of money so far."
David Hood: "Well, starting off his career 0-2 is probably not what he wanted to do, but it seems whatever that call was about it kind of helped him resolve his out of the ring issues."
Matt Scott: "Yeah blame your life for not being able to back up the trash talk you keep doing sounds like a real winner to me."
David Hood: "Man Matt, you are harsh."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Argo gets refocused.   Argo gets refocused. Empty7/13/2009, 3:05 am

Nice RP and I agree it should be a crazy match.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Argo gets refocused.   Argo gets refocused. Empty7/13/2009, 3:57 am

Very nice, Argo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo gets refocused.   Argo gets refocused. Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo gets refocused.
Page 1 of 1