X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo needs a Pick Me Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 1:16 am

~The camera is back in the locker room area and we see Argo sitting around in his locker room watching the show on the television is what looks like his street clothes. He does not seem to be in a great mood. After a few seconds we hear a knock at the door~
Argo: "Come in."
~The door opens and in walks Jill Wagner~
Jill Wagner: “Argo do you have a minute, someone is here to see you.”
Argo: “What is it someone here to tell me if I don’t start performing better I will be fired or what? Come on really who else would want to see someone who can’t win a singles match for the life of him?”
~The tone in Argo’s voice shows that he is not happy with his performance so far in XFE and the whole thing has brought him down a bit~
Jill Wagner: “Actually, he says he is your biggest fan.”
Argo: “If this is some kind of a joke, I am really not in the mood for this.”
Jill Wagner: “No, this is serious.”
Argo: “Okay.”
~Argo still seems down, but either way puts on a smile and stands up waiting for whatever Jill is bringing in to him. After a few moments Jill Wagner walks in with a little boy around 14 years old with her. Sadly the boy looks as if he has been going through many cancer treatments. The little boy is wearing an Argo the Unstoppable shirt, a XFE Heavyweight Title Belt, and seems very excited to see Argo. With Jill and the little boy are his parents both who seem to be very touched that XFE is letting their child get this experience~
Jill Wagner: "Hey Argo, this is Mark and he is an XFE special guest for the night. He is getting to go around and meet some of his favorite wrestlers and well as you can see by the shirt he really wanted to meet you."
~Argo looks at the kid and then glances up to Jill then back to the kid. Mark still seems shocked to even be in the locker room meeting Argo. At the same time Argo realizes that this is not a joke and is in fact serious~
Argo: "Special Guest, cool man that has to be exciting."
~The little kid still seems to be speechless as he is standing there. Argo taps the belt around the kids waste and smiles as Mark begins to smile~
Argo: "So Champ, what can I do for you today?"
~Mark looks back at his parents and seems uncertain but they tell him it is okay and he turns back with a big smile on his face~
Mark: "Well Mr. Argo, you are my favorite wrestler in the world and I wanted you to sign this belt."
~Mark takes the belt off from around his waste and pulls out a sharpie and hands it to Argo. Argo takes the Sharpie and signs the belt then takes it and places it around Mark's waist for him like a ref putting it on a victorious champion as he does this Argo acts like a ring announcer~
Argo: "LET ME PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD....MARK!!!!"
~Mark gets a huge smile on his face. The camera quickly goes to the parents who seem touched by the moment and the mom wipes some tears off her face. The camera goes back to Mark who is still extremely excited about what is going on~
Mark: "I know you will be a champ some day soon Mr. Argo."
Argo: "Thanks for the vote of confidence, but after the beat down that I took last week it might be awhile."
~Argo looks a bit down thinking about his match last week but Mark still seems excited~
Mark: "Mr. Argo, one thing I have learned with my condition is that no matter how bad things get you can always come back and achieve your dreams. Like me tonight I am getting to live my dream of meeting my favorite wrestler. So don't be sad Mr. Argo, trust me dreams can come true."
~Everyone in the room seems to be in complete shock as Mark gives everyone in the room some prospective on things. Argo even seems like he just realized something~
Mark: "Well Mr. Argo, Thank you for letting me meet you I will let you get back to work."
~Mark turns around not really realizing what really just happened and Argo places his hand on his shoulder. Mark turns back around and Argo has a huge smile on his face~
Argo: "Wait a second there champ; how would you like to watch the rest of the show back here with me?"
~Mark seems really excited about this idea turns around and starts begging his parents to let him stay. They agree and he looks very excited as he turns back around~
Mark: "They said we can stay and watch the show with you Mr. Argo. Thank you for letting us do this you are really amazing."
Argo: "No Champ, Thank You. You really gave me a pick me up here that I really needed. No matter what don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not a champ."
~Mark opens his arms for a hug and Argo give him a hug. Mark runs over and jumps onto the sofa that Argo was watching the show on. As his parents start to walk over to the couch they both look at Argo and say thank you. Argo stops them as they start to walk past him~
Argo: "You really do have a champion for a son. It is really an honor to meet such a great kid and my pleasure to let you guys stay here to watch the show with me."
~Argo and Mark's parents walk over and take a seat to watch the rest of the show and the camera fades back to the ringside area with as Argo and Mark talk about the show and other favorite things in XFE~
David Hood: "Well what a touching moment it seems sometimes the best prospective on things comes from a little kid."
Matt Scott: "Blah, Blah, Blah, that had nothing to do with wrestling at all it should have never been on our show what a waste of time."
David Hood: "Dude really? Shut the hell up."
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 1:19 am

Just something I put together as an RP. Figure with me losing all the time I needed a pick me up. Smile

Feedback of course is cool.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 2:21 am

Awesome. Really, really awesome.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 6:21 am

Great 'face' RP. Its refreshing to get some here as there seem to be a lot of heels and 'badass' tweeners.

That said. I'd love to feud with you this season based on this RP. I can see it really working if you're up for the idea?
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 11:20 am

Thanks for the feedback guys and I am down with feuding with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty8/17/2009, 7:44 pm

Its a great RP for real Argo I would like to say more but I may do crap and ruin the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo needs a Pick Me Up   Argo needs a Pick Me Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo needs a Pick Me Up
Page 1 of 1