X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick your poison... (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Pick your poison... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pick your poison... (XFW)   Pick your poison... (XFW) Empty3/7/2011, 1:35 am

(Sorry sent took some liberties with your character change anything you want, hope this roleplay is ok as well)

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena PA system as the crowd erupt into applause as Slugger makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp. Slugger poses for a little then makes his way down to the ring high fiving some fans, taking some photos and signing autographs. He finally makes it to the ring were he takes a mic from a stagehand and slides into the ring~
Slugger: "WOW! what a crowd! you Vegas people sure do know how to make a guy feel welcome."
~The crowd cheer at the cheap pop~
Slugger: "Tonight XFW has come back to Las Vegas! Sin city!! baby."
~The crowd once again cheer at the name of there town~
Slugger: "Tonight we have already seen lots of action! lots of great fights and we still have heaps more to come! and tonight we have seen many of sins, and speaking of sins a couple nights ago in my home town! i went one on one against aggression champion STB."
~The crowd cheer again at the mention of the epic match STB and slugger had~
Slugger: "You are all right! that was a great match, a legendary! match, well that was until a certain someone decided to come down to ringside and stick his nose in my business. Yes none other then my opponent at super force! Worthy."
~A mix reaction is heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Worthy decided he would come down to the ring and distract me causing STB to get the upper hand and make me lose. Okay saying that i may have lost with or without worthy's little distraction but none the less worthy you will pay for getting involved last week."
~Slugger pauses for a second and thinks~
Slugger: "And i wanna keep our match at super force III special so i won't be asking for a match to get my revenge, but i did come up with a great idea! its called pick your poison!"
~the crowd erupt into cheers thinking this is a great idea~
Slugger: "So worthy on XFA i will be picking your poison so you better prepare for everyone!"
Matt: "Well that's a little unfair Slugger can pick anyone to destroy worthy and he gets the night off?"
David: "No its not its only fair Worthy cost Slugger his match against the champ and this is his punishment."
Slugger: "Oh i almost forget seeing as I'm a nice guy i will also be having a match were you pick my opponent, just to make it fair."
~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way out onto the stage with a mic in his hand~
The Sentinel: "This sounds like a great idea Slugger, but I have already booked a match for XFA involving you two. It will be you and Worthy teaming up against Aggression champion STB and Destiny member Pat Booker. So this idea will take place at a later date."
~Slugger looks angry but then looks at the crowd who are cheering and then smiles and begins to like the idea~
The Sentinel: "Oh and Slugger good luck."
~The Sentinel walks off stage leaving slugger posing for the crowd~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison... (XFW)   Pick your poison... (XFW) Empty3/7/2011, 4:42 am

~"You know my name" by Chris Cornell plays as Worthy makes his way to the entrance ramp~
Worthy: "You see this is exactly what is wrong with XFE...hypocrites like you!"
~The crowd gasps at that comment~
Worthy: "You condemn all stables for having interference, yet you have your friend interfere in the match which makes you no different then them."
Slugger: "I am nothing like them and I didn't ask for interference, as I can look after myself."
Worthy: "I hope your right because at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, we are lumberjacks for the title match and whilst we are both out there to make sure that the best man wins, I suspect some of us have a different meaning of that."
~Worthy walks out leaving everyone puzzled~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison... (XFW)   Pick your poison... (XFW) Empty3/7/2011, 9:40 am

Slugger: "Worthy! I think I see where you're getting now, you think I'm gonna cheat just to help Jesse win? Jesse doesn't need my help. At Chaos 'N' Mayhem I will be doing just one thing and that's making sure no one but STB and Jesse get inside that ring. But I will tell you one thing at Chaos 'N' Mayhem we maybe on the same team, but if you get any bright ideas I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."
~Slugger poses for the crowd once more then drops the mic and exits the ring and heads backstage~
David Hood: "Well looks like slugger and Worthy's relationship has hit a rough spot as of late."
Matt Scott: "Agreed! And I'm loving it! This will make the next few weeks very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison... (XFW)   Pick your poison... (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick your poison... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1