X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison Can't Stop Me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Poison Can't Stop Me... Empty
PostSubject: Poison Can't Stop Me...   Poison Can't Stop Me... Empty7/12/2011, 12:33 am

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena and the crowd quickly springs to their feet and erupt in cheers. Argo walks out from the backstage area in his wrestling gear with an Argo the Unstoppable shirt on. He looks around and smiles the the eruption from the ground before heading down to the ring shaking hands with the fans the whole way down the ramp and around the ring. He gets a mic handed to him as he is about to enter the ring. Posing for the crowd, Argo goes to each corner to get the fans really pumped~
Argo: "Man it is good to be here in Fort Wayne tonight!"
~The crowd cheers loudly for the cheap pop~
Argo: "Now last season was not the biggest success for me overall."
~The crowd is silent waiting to see what Argo says~
Argo: "I put my focus on destroying Saint Patrik, but it seems like someone else had the same ideas and neither of us ended up succeeding. In the end Saint Patrik was left win one arm over each of us pinning us in the middle of the ring."
~The crowd boo's at the mention of Saint Patrik and how the triple threat match ended~
Argo: "I never had any issues with Jack before last season, but his actions should have been expected. The man is an enigma and he has always done things his way or no way at all. You don't have to agree with his views and what he says, but in the end he is his own person."
~Argo looks around to the crowd~
Argo: "Maybe I should have let him go after Patrik alone, but when it comes right down to it Jack Power had his chances in the past to get revenge on Patrik and because of his messed up ideals he came at Patrik and anyone who was in his way. In his mind I was in Jack Power's way at getting at Saint Patrik and we all know what happened from there."
~Argo looks into the camera with a big smile on his face~
Argo: "Jack and I ended up fighting each other more than Patrik and now we have this mass cluster. I want to destroy Patrik for targeting me and claiming I was the Arch sinner, Jack Power wants to destroy Patrik and anyone in his path because of the way he was used in the past and Saint Patrik wants advance his congregation by taking out two of the greatest 'sinners' in XFE. Now we are one season into this mess and no one has accomplished anything really because we are all three here and from the looks of it as healthy as ever."
~Argo turns and looks at another camera that is zoomed in on his face now~
Argo: "I am looking at this whole mess as an chance to do something great and I promise something historic will come from this mess with myself, Jack and Patrik."
~The crowd cheers loudly at this~
Argo: "However; tonight is a pick your poison night. Everyone got to select opponents and I was given Pat Booker. This man seems to have grown a set and split from Gobeer, but he needs to be ready because when I face him tonight I am going to be looking to make a statement."
~The crowd cheers and the camera zooms out~
Argo: "Tonight I show Saint Patrik and Jack Power something that I think they forgot. No chosen poison can stop me because in the end no matter who I fight Argo is..."
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo tosses the mic and postures to the crowd as the fans erupt in cheers and "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena~
David Hood: "Argo seems ready for this season. but what is the historic event he has planned for Saint Patrik, Jack Power and himself?"
Matt Scott: "It will probably be worthless because we all know Saint Patrik will overcome them with the power of the Congregation!!!"
Back to top Go down

Poison Can't Stop Me...
Page 1 of 1