X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop my music (09/11/11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey j

Grey j

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Stop my music (09/11/11) Empty
PostSubject: Stop my music (09/11/11)   Stop my music (09/11/11) Empty11/7/2011, 1:32 pm

This is for after Michael Steel has made his entrance and the ring announcer has just announced Grey J, thanks

~The lights dim in the arena as ''A Beautiful Lie...'' hits the speakers to a chorus of boos from the crowd~
~Grey J comes storming out from backstage with a mic in hand...~
Grey J: "Cut my music...I said cut my music gosh damn it!"
~The theme music comes to an abrupt end as the crowd turn on Grey J~
Grey J: "Once all you worthless wannabees shut up I can continue..."
~The chants from the crowd intensify as Grey J continues~
Grey J: "Well I see Miami doesn't teach there children manners like we do back in England so I guess I'm going to have to talk over you all...techies...turn my mic up to drown out these hooligans."
Grey J: "Now do my eyes lie to me or am I looking at my past?"
~Grey J points down the ring towards Michael Steel as he begins to slowly make his way down the ramp~
Grey J: "I see I wasn't the only one to jump ship when MXW was sinking."
Grey J: "Look Mike, you and me have met in the ring quite a few times before, and if my memory serves me right, I own you. Let's not waste these peoples time and money, because let's face it they're probably all broke, and why don't you lie down in that ring and let me get the 1, 2, 3 and then we can go backstage and talk about old times over a pint, how's that sound?"
~Grey J makes his way up the steps and climbs into the ring to a confused Michael Steel~
Grey J: "I think I have offered you a pretty nice deal Mike, I would hate to have to humiliate you so early on in your XFE career."
~Michael Steel walks up to Grey J and grabs the mic from him~
Michael Steel: "I'm not going to..."
~Before Michael Steel can finish his sentence Grey J hits him with a strong clothesline, knocking him down to the mat as he signals for the referee to ring the bell~

Then the rest of the match
Back to top Go down

Stop my music (09/11/11)
Page 1 of 1