X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo having some fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo having some fun Empty
PostSubject: Argo having some fun   Argo having some fun Empty12/11/2009, 2:00 am

~The camera focuses on the announce table as we see Reggie and Brandon sitting there focusing on the camera~
Brandon Routh: "At Natural Selection we got to see Argo and JD Allgood fight in an intense Buried Alive match."
Reggie Miller: "While I was not a big fan of the winner I have to admit it was an excellent match."
Brandon Routh: "Well lets take a quick look back at this rivalry and the possible finale to it."
~The camera cuts to a video clip highlighting the events with Argo and JD Allgood at Natural Selection. The video starts with JD standing at the grave watching the raven fly off~
JD: "They say that only the 'strong survive'. Well, tonight, at 'Natural Selection', only the smartest . . . survive."
~Allgood's focus then returns to the headstone, as the camera focuses in to reveal the words "Here lies the Unstoppable" engraved on it. The camera fades to black~
~The video then cuts to Argo standing backstage prior to the match~
Argo: "For months I have been involved in one of the most intense and violent rivalries in my career. If everything that has been said and done during this time has not been enough to explain what I am thinking now then I really don't know what else to say except, Tonight it is not about titles, or fame, or money, or women. It is not about what you have done in your career or what you may be destined to do. No see tonight it is about survival..."
~Argo once again takes a deep breath closes his eyes and then opens them and once again focuses his deep glare at the Camera~
Argo: "Survival of the fittest."
~Argo is standing over the grave site hands raised in victory as he is announced the winner and the cheers of the crowd are heard and continue to be heard as the video ends and the footage goes back to the Ringside Area~
~After a few moments Lil Jon's, "What Ya Gonna Do" blasts in the arena and the crowd erupts in cheers as Argo comes out from backstage area. Argo is wearing blue jeans, Nike basketball shoes, and his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie. He makes his way into the ring and spends some time pandering to the crowd getting them to cheer louder and louder until he finally goes over and grabs a mic. Argo plays a quick game in which every time he pulls the mic to his mouth the crowd gets silent and when he pulls it away they go nuts before actually starting to talk~
Argo: "Man I love you guys!"
~The crowd once again goes nuts cheering for a little bit before Argo goes back to talking~
Argo: "Well we got to get this on the road before I get in trouble for taking to much time. I just wanted to come out here tonight because lately I have been very focused on getting rid of that pest JD Allgood and had not got to enjoy my time with the crowd as much as I enjoy doing."
~The crowd again goes nuts with an "Argo...Argo...Argo" chant once again. He soaks it up before going back to talking~
Argo: "But, for tonight it seems the XFE World Champion, wants to get back at me for burying his little buddy alive at Natural Selection."
~Argo walks around the ring looking as if he is thinking about something extremely hard~
Argo: "XFE World Champion...Sounds cool. You know what maybe it is about time I get me some gold. What do you guy think?"
~The crowd goes nuts cheering as the camera goes around the crowd before zooming in on a fan holding up a sign that says, 'Argo for Champion!!!' The camera then goes back to Argo in the center of the ring~
Argo: "So it seems unanimous, XFE World Champion, the Playboy..."
~Argo looks around at the XFA audience smiles and shakes his head~
Argo: "Or maybe even the XFE Aggression Champion whether it is my old friend Tick or the so called 'Saint' Patrik, you should all be on high alert because Argo now has a new focus here in XFE and that is to get myself some gold."
~The crowd again erupts in cheers at the announcement as Argo continues to soak it all up~
Argo: "And if you champions think this alert is just a minor thing go find and ask JD Allgood. I am sure he will tell you to not mess with the Unstoppable!!!"
~Argo tosses the mic to the corner he got it from and then exits the ring and heads backstage but through the crowd shaking hands with the fans as he goes by and posing for huge picture with a bunch of fans before exiting the camera view~
Back to top Go down

Argo having some fun
Page 1 of 1