X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo changes some Voices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo changes some Voices Empty
PostSubject: Argo changes some Voices   Argo changes some Voices Empty6/22/2010, 1:44 am

~Jill Wagner is seen on the tron holding a mic. The image zooms on the tron and flips to the backstage camera itself~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight the World Heavyweight Title is on the line when STB and Cryl challenge the champion in what will be his first title defense. Now my guest at this time the reigning XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo."
~Argo walks into the picture. When the crowd see's Argo standing there they erupt in cheers. Argo is wearing an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and his Wrestling Gear. The XFE World Heavyweight Title is around his waist as Argo smiles...~
Argo: "Hi."
Jill Wagner: "Well tonight you are going to be defending the belt for the first time and on top of that it is against two top contenders. What are your thoughts about the challengers you are facing tonight?"
~Argo looks at Jill then at the camera and once again smiles a big smile~
Argo: "My challengers tonight are two very hungry contenders. First off we have Simply the Best. He has been on such a meteoric rise since joining XFE. He has won titles and been constantly one step ahead of everyone he has faced here. Then we have the Blood Monster Cryl. Cryl has a desire to bleed anyone he faces in the ring and he seems to have a focus on my blood as of late. Both of these men claim to hear voices that have told them to go after me. One for my blood, the other for my belt."
Jill Wagner: "Over the last couple of weeks STB and Cryl have worked well together and seem united in taking the belt off of you. After causing your the bleed the last couple of weeks how do you plan on handling these two challengers tonight and retaining your championship."
Argo: "One thing that Playboy said before our match at Super Force II was that winning the XFE World Heavyweight Championship will cause all kinds of mind games, sneak attacks, and crazy people to come after me. He said that you have to be willing to put everything on the line night in and night out in order to not just make it to the top of the mountain but stay there.
~Argo takes the belt off and holds it towards the camera~
Argo: "Cryl and STB, I hope you two understand that this belt is everything to me. It is all I ever wanted and if you two think your little games over the last couple of weeks and the voices you hear will take this from me than you have another thing coming. You see tonight both of you are going to get beat so bad that the voices in your head will change tone. No longer will they tell you to go after titles or bleed people dry. Tonight after you face off against the XFE World Heavyweight Champion the only thing those voices will tell you is, Sorry. Sorry, that they sent you out for your demise. Those voices will realize that they put you up against Argo and the XFE fans and that no matter what they tried to tell you to do they will never be able to stop Argo."
~Argo tosses the belt over his shoulder and pulls the mic up closer to his mouth~
Argo: "And that is because Argo is..."
~The roar of the crowd can be heard backstage~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo smiles before walking off leaving Jill Wagner alone backstage~
Jill Wagner: "Argo seems ready but can he hold off the challenge of both Cryl and STB tonight only time will tell. Now back to David, Matt, Reggie and Brandon at ringside."
~The camera cuts back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Argo changes some Voices
Page 1 of 1