X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo getting ready 8/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo getting ready 8/12 Empty
PostSubject: Argo getting ready 8/12   Argo getting ready 8/12 Empty8/7/2009, 11:58 pm

~The camera goes backstage and we see Argo wearing his Argo the Unstoppable shirt and wrestling tights. He is seemingly warming up for his upcoming match. After a little bit Argo grabs a Powerade that is set up on a chair behind him and takes a drink. As he is drinking Jill Wagner walks into the picture mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Argo, I can see you are warming up for your match tonight, but I was just hoping to get a quick word with you."
~Argo finishes taking his drink puts the Powerade down and lets out a refreshing "Ahhhh" sound. Argo then sets his drink back down on the chair and then turns his attention to Jill~
Argo: "Sure, what's up?"
Jill Wagner: "Well tonight you have possibly your toughest opponent since joining XFE in Dante and it is inside a Steel Cage. Any thoughts you would like to share before it?"
Argo: "Well to be honest when I heard the news I was a bit surprised. Come on Dante is one of the top wrestlers in the world and he is one of, if not the most dangerous wrestler in this company and a former World Heavyweight Champion."
~Argo pauses again and picks up his Powerade again and takes a drink again~
Argo: "But see while I should probably be worried about all that, I have to admit that I am extremely excited and pumped up for this match."
~Argo puts the Powerade back down~
Argo: "When I signed my contract to come wrestle for XFE, I did it to fight the best people in the world and test myself and push myself to new limits. See tonight I will get to see how I stack up against one of the best this company has to offer."
~Argo turns around again seemingly going to pick up the Powerade but grabs his customized 2x4 wrapped in Barbed wire~
Argo: "See the way I look at it Dante has no idea what he is getting himself into tonight. I will do whatever it takes to prove myself as one of the top Wrestlers in this company and in the world. So tonight Dante can have all his accomplishments and all his ability, but when he steps into that cage it will no longer be about what he has done in the past, but what you are doing in the present."
~Argo points his customized 2x4 wrapped in Barbed Wire at the Camera~
Argo: "So Dante I hope you are ready because tonight...It's On!"
~Argo turns picks up his Powerade with his other hand and walks out of the picture~
Jill Wagner: "Well guys it would seem Argo is ready for his big match tonight, now back to the action."
Back to top Go down

Argo getting ready 8/12
Page 1 of 1