X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready to break? (First XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Ready to break? (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to break? (First XFW)   Ready to break? (First XFW) Empty5/13/2011, 5:01 am

This should be right before my match with Vince Noir on the first XFW

~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Pitbull is standing by with Jill Wagner. He is wearing his wrestling gear and "Ace of Spades" t-shirt. As the camera shows him have his game face on, the crowd can be heard cheering~
Jill Wagner: "Pitbull, up next you have a match that you asked for as you go one on one with Vince Noir. Have are you feeling going in?"
~Pitbull has his game face on as Jill brings the mic up to him~
Pitbull: "You know what Jill, tonight's match is huge for me. I have a shot at Vince's Universal-X Championship at Guilty Conscience. Not only that, but I've been informed that I will participate in the Elimi-Nation Match at Guilty Conscience as well. So that means I could have the greatest night in XFE history at Guilty Conscience, but I need momentum."
~Jill has a slightly concerned look on her face~
Jill Wagner: "But Pitbull, the last two times you've been in a match involving Vince, you've come just short. How are you planning on winning tonight?"
~Pitbull looks down and sighs, understanding Jill's point~
Pitbull: "Jill, let me explain something. The Universal-X Division is without a doubt the most technically proficient and therefore the most technically competitive division in XFE right now. We got all the hottest submission technicians in the company in our division. So let's look at submission wrestling for a second, shall we?"
~Jill nods as Pitbull looks to his side~
Pitbull: "Submitting someone isn't about how much pain can you cause or how much you can take. Let's face it, anyone who makes it into this industry as anything more than enhancement talent can take pain. Submission is about mentally beating your opponent, about taking them to the point where they no longer believe in themselves and their ability to win."
~Pitbull smiles a bit and looks at the camera, as if looking straight at Vince~
Pitbull: "Vince, you're good. You beat me once and you are the champion...For now. But the fact off the matter is that you can't break me. You will not break me. Because at the end of every day when you go to bed, you know that you are good. But when I go to bed, I know that I am a former two time tag team champion. And I know I'm a future World Champion. And I know I'm the next Universal-X Champion. Because I know that I am the XFE's Ace of Spades."
~Pitbull walks off the set as his music is heard starting~
Back to top Go down

Ready to break? (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1