X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young during season break... (First Show Back)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young during season break... (First Show Back) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young during season break... (First Show Back)   Danny Young during season break... (First Show Back) Empty8/9/2011, 1:19 pm

~The fans are hushed as a prerecorded video is shows on the X-Tron~
~A man is seen walking down a street at night, a dimly lit sign in the background says 'Carnaby Street', a street in London, England~
~The man has something a cigarette in one hand and a can of something in the other~
~The man is wearing a pair of Skinny Jeans and a black leather jacket, it has a British flag design sown in on the back of it. His shirt can't be seen from the view~
Man: "I never wanted to live this life, I always wanted to be an artist, but I was a bit *beep* at that."
~The man chuckles before taking a drag of his cigarette, as he continues walking a loud bang can be heard, he turns around to reveal himself as Danny Young~
~The fans boo loudly but the camera turns around to show a large van on fire as teens wearing hoodies run throughout the streets, they are soon joined by multiple men as carnage ensues. Fights begin breaking out around Danny as he laughs quietly to himself. Glass breaking can be heard as Danny just keeps on walking, followed closely by the camera~
Danny Young: "Kaiser Chiefs must be feeling pretty smug right about now."
~Danny laughs loudly as the chaos continues, multiple police vans are seen blocking roads as men dressed in riot gear rush the crowds~
Danny Young: "I picked the wrong night to do this, didn't I?"
~Danny walks by a police van as he is looked at questioningly by police, he laughs to himself and keeps on walking until a police officer steps in his way~
Police Officer: "Oi, where'dya think you're going?!"
~Danny laughs to himself before taking a drink of his energy drink~
Danny Young: "Home..."
~The police officer looks a Danny with an uncomfortable look on his face~
Police officer: "What have you been doing tonight?"
Danny Young: "Walking..."
~The police officer looks over to the camera and gets an angry look on his face~
Police Officer: "Oi, put that camera down right now, that is evidence!"
~Danny laughs at the police officer before taking another drag of his cigarette~
Danny Young: "*beep* off, you old *beep*!
~the police officer and a few of his colleagues charge at Danny, who dodges them and starts running, he is soon followed by the cameraman~
Cameraman: "What was that Danny?!"
Danny Young: "That was me saving you from prison, don't mention it."
~Danny laughs as the feed cuts off silently~
Song: "Kill the pop-scene!"
~'Kill the pop-scene' by Towers of London begins as the fans are unsure how to react, after a few short seconds Danny Young walks out wearing his leather jacket and a pair of black jeans~
Matt Scott: *Sarcasm* "I applaud Danny Young, what disrespect he showed to the police force right there!"
David Hood: "Do you think the British police are still looking for Danny Young?"
Matt Scott: "Probably, I don't know what he said to that officer but I have a rough idea."
David Hood: "What is it?"
Matt Scott: "F..."
David Hood: "Tell me after the show..."
~As Danny slowly walks to the ring, he takes off his aviator sunglasses and throws them into the crowd. no one tries to catch them. He grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring~
Danny Young: "I'm surprised no-one tried to grab those glasses, they're worth around $1000 dollars..."
~The crowd turns looking for the glasses~
Danny Young: "You absolute tramps!"
~The fans turn to boo Danny as he laughs to himself~
Danny Young: "I came out here to tell you one thing, later on tonight you cold find out who my associate is, the newest member of the movement. All you have to do is remember, he replaced me once when I left for a season when I needed to train. Well, he's back!"
~The song starts up again as Danny raises one arm in the air and looks into the crowd as the boo him, as they continue he laughs and walks away~

Hope you all enjoy, leave feedback when you've read it.
Back to top Go down

Danny Young during season break... (First Show Back)
Page 1 of 1