X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Danger in the ring (First Show Back)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Danger in the ring (First Show Back) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Danger in the ring (First Show Back)   Danny Danger in the ring (First Show Back) Empty8/30/2010, 10:44 am

~Danny Danger walks out to his new titantron and theme looking into the crowd with shades covering his eyes with Maria Pinder by his side~
~Danny grabs a mic as he slides into the ring, holding the ropes open as Maria follows~
Danny Danger: Hello, sheeple.
~The crowd are spitting at Danny as some throw beer cans in the ring~
Danny Danger: Being from England is great, instead of being an in-bred scumbag like you people in the crowd!
~The fans are booing Danny even louder as he is smirking with glee~
Danny Danger: Sheeple like you don't deserve to see me wrestle, you don't even deserve to be withing 100 metres of me!
~The fans are getting really angry with Danny as we can see riot control preparing by the entrance ramp~
Danny Danger: The only reason you got into this arena tonight is because nobody of a higher class would step foot into this arena, but I stepped in because i'm getting paid to do so.
Danny Danger: At the moment, I am sick and tired of the countless slack jaw yokels from here constantly going on and on and on about how great I am, it's like you all want to kiss my arse!
~Maria laughs as she clutches Danny's arm while he grins into the sea of hate~
Danny Danger: I deserve much more money from coming to this lower-class arena, I should be getting three times as much pay. I don't play by your rules America, I play by my own, because as it's known worldwide.
~Danny looks into the crowd as riot controll rushes to surround the ring~
Danny Danger: I'm just better than you!
~A group of fans attempt jumping the guard rails but riot control stops them, while one lone little boy evades the chaos and gets in the ring~
Boy: Why are you such a meanie!
Danny Danger: Because I am.
Danny Danger lifts the boy on his back before falling down with the boy still on his back executing a MORTAL Modified Samoan Drop.
~Danny and Maria escape the ring and head backstage while riot control block the fans and the medics attend to the boy~

(I did not mean any of the insults)
Back to top Go down

Danny Danger in the ring (First Show Back)
Page 1 of 1