X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty3/9/2010, 12:48 pm

~Danny Danger walks out to Gunshot to the head of Trepedation by Trivium with a saddened look on his face~
Danny: "Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make. I am leaving XFE after this match with Pitbull."
~The fans stare in awe and Wodka walks out on stage~
Danny: "Sorry Wodka but I made this decision and I am sticking to it."
~The fans boo and still some fans look on in awe~
Danny: "So you can forget your chants about Danny sucks Danny sucks because you won't be making them anymore."
~Danny pulls off a XFE t shirt with his name on the back and leaves it lying on the floor~
Danny: "I bid XFE a farewell."
~Danny leaves the ring looking to the ground not looking back or speaking a word~
(to let all of you know I am changing my character name and pic so it will be different guess who I am)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty3/9/2010, 1:50 pm

boy you just throw one surprise after another... as if I dont have enough to keep up with on Cryl and RPing... now you jump and pull this stunt..

Would have been nice to have been informed about your plans.

So now I will think up a way to change around Wodka's path here.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty3/9/2010, 2:53 pm

Danny, dude...

Just a bit of advice. If there was a plan in place for someone to work in a program with you, you should let them know ahead of time. If you make these kind of decisions just flying by the seat of your pants, you're making it extremely difficult for anyone to want to get into a program with you in the future, since they'll have no idea what you're going to pull next.

I can see that you actively want to roleplay, you just need to get a handle on some of the finer points of doing it, like planning a while in advance and sticking to the plan, and being considerate to others who are involved with that plan.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty3/9/2010, 2:54 pm

Yeah, I think I said something about consistency. If you RP and have storylines involving me, Pitbull, Wodka, Cryl? and others, everything you do effects all the others so it really is polite to keep with a plan longer.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty3/10/2010, 1:48 am

Danny, straighten up or you won't be back next season.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)   Danny Danger talks in-ring  (St Pats PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Danger talks in-ring (St Pats PPV)
Page 1 of 1