X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty
PostSubject: Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)   Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty3/6/2010, 9:39 am

*A single gunshot is heard all around the arena, then A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepedation by Trivium kicks in as Danny Danger walks out*
https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=H9SJM5FPn9I&feature=related

Danny: A Gunshot to the Head of Trepedation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The fans boo after Dannys personal attack on Pitbull last week*

Danny: (censored) you all!!!!!!!

*Danny slides in the ring wearing new ring gear and a New Generation T-Shirt*

Danny: Cut the music!

*The song cuts off as Danny pulls the mic to his lips*

Danny: Ladies and Gentlemen please thank Trivium for their live performance!

*The fans boo at danny but most metalheads scream loudly for Trivium who wave goodbye and walk backstage*

Danny: Pitbull last week you said you wanted me well here I am!

*Pitbull rushes out with no music and slides in the ring to confront Danny*

Pitbull: How dare you insult my girl and me last week!
Danny: Excuse me your girl, please the only reason you could gety a girl is because of your brother!

*Pitbulls eyes are ready to well with tears as Danny mocks him*

Danny: I'm pitbull grr look at how strong I am.

*Danny walks around Pitbull smirking but pitbull strikes Danny*

Pitbull: You are not a smart guy are you?
Danny: You may think I am not smart but I asked the sentinel and at St Patricks Day Massacre it will be a Barbedwire and LightTube steelcage deathmatch!
Pitbull: That answers my question!
Danny: Well did this answer your question?

*The lights go out and in a matter of seconds they are back on as Danny is holding onto Pitbull*

Danny Danger pulls his opponent in a pedigree position and flips over executing a LEGENDARY FaceBreaker!!!

Danny: Lights out Pitbull!

*A Gunshot to the Head of Trepedation kicks in again as Danny walks backstage*
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)   Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty3/6/2010, 12:04 pm

Okay, did you even ask Pitbull if he agrees to this? Cause I really think this work doesn't to his gimmick or anything at all.

It really sucks big time and annoys how you write RP's where you write others to do something that first of all buries them completely and secondly is against their gimmicks and how they do things. And you don't even seem to care to talk about it first to them if you make them do something.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)   Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty3/6/2010, 1:15 pm

Danny, from now on, you need to work on these things with the people involved before you post them.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)   Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not) Empty

Back to top Go down

Next XFW Danny Danger makes a call out (WIP- Not certain if we should use it or not)
Page 1 of 1