X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty
PostSubject: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty6/9/2011, 1:03 pm

Date: XFA, June 11 2011
Time: Anytime

~The familar music of death starts to play all out inside the arena, and the crowd cheer on, knowing who is coming out. Goliathus walks out from behind the cover awhile later - the Young Gunz title belt on his left shoulder, a mic on his right hand - and he walks slowly toward the ring with his usual attire on~
Reggie Miller: "There you go, the lucky Young Gunz champion, Goliathus."
Brandon Routh: "And there you go, the forever in jealousy Reggie Miller."
~Goliathus enters the ring gracefully with his leg over the top rope and then the other leg. He positions himself in the middle of the ring~
Goliathus: "Let's cut to the chase here. Danny Young, I know you are back there, come out and let's have a face-to-face conversation. One that you have been waiting for quite some time now."
Reggie Miller: "He escaped the call-out in the previous XFW and now he demands a face-to-face? Wow, this man just has no bound when it comes to shamelessness."
~The crowd show their support by letting out a loud cheer and it is time to wait...yet again...~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty6/10/2011, 2:16 pm

~'The Recovery' begins and Danny Young walks out to a shower of boos~
~Danny mouths 'shut your mouth' at a small child who is hurling abuse at him~
~Danny climbs into the ring and stares at Goliathus~
Danny Young: "Hows it been since I've been away? Your life been any more depressing? Sorry about the insults, I'm a little tired, I still have to face John 'puts you Sleep' and Chavvy or whatever it is. I really can't be bothered tonight and I'm hoping I can save energy for you at Guilty Conscience. The talk that has been discussed around the internet is about our match, which seems to look a little stale, so I thought of a way to spice it up...Backstage Brawl, starting in the car park."
~The fans cheer the idea~

(Sorry for being gone so long, problems with the family)
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

PostSubject: Re: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty6/11/2011, 5:17 am

~Goliathus chuckles a little bit as Danny goes on~
Goliathus: "Life? I have no life, at all, puny human. Surprisingly though, our mind seems to be connected in terms of the match. Carpark is boring though, I say we start from the entrance and by entrance, I mean the front door of this arena and we will beat the hell out of each other...which consists of 90% of the time watching me beating the hell out of you anyway..."
~The crowd cheers at Goliathus's last few words as he continues~
Goliathus: "And we will proceed from entrance to backstage and into the ring. Two out of three falls, the last and victorious fall can only be done inside the ring."
~As soon as Goliathus feels that Danny Young is planning to talk again, he extends his palm, wide open, to stop Danny Young from interrupting him~
Goliathus: "There's nothing more satisfying that letting the crowd watching me pinning you for a 1,2,3, that's why I want it to be inside the ring. It's settle then, no if, no but, you screw up my plan against Tom Bryan so you have absolutely no say on this one."
~Goliathus throws the mic away as the crowd continue to cheer for him~
Goliathus: "I will see you again...when it's time for your symphony of death."
~An evil laugh echoes throughout the arena after the last few words of Goliathus. Shortly afterward, the lights are out for few seconds and Goliathus disappears, leaving only the evil laugh, still echoing throughout the arena~
Reggie Miller: "Yet another run-away from Goliathus, this guy simply has zero gut to stand in the ring with Danny Young for more than 5 minutes. That is why he chooses to avoid the crowd first, he doesn't want to look so bad in front of the crowd."
Brandon Routh: "For your information, Danny Young is the one proposed the backstage brawl, so he SHOULD be the one that want to use weapon and dirty tricks to pick up the win."
(Feel free to say something to the crowd or the disappeared me, and this will be done)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty6/11/2011, 7:07 am

Danny Young: "Stop running Goliathus,*mouths* Save us oh savior, your time is up."
~Danny drops to mic to showers of boos before walking backstage~
Reggie Miller: "Strong words from Danny Young there."
Brandon Routh: "We'll see what happens at Guilty conscience."

(this any good?)
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

PostSubject: Re: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty6/11/2011, 1:38 pm

Yeah, a good end to this segment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]   Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young] Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Call Out...[XFA.06.11.2011, Danny Young]
Page 1 of 1