X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty
PostSubject: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty11/20/2011, 2:59 pm

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'Numb' by Linkin Park is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as once again the lights go out only to reveal Finger of Destruction standing in the middle of the ring when the light returns~
~The Music stops as Finger of Destruction brings the microphone to his lips and begins to speak~
Finger of Destruction: "Good evening ladies and Gentlemen...I hope everyone is feeling good tonight because I am feeling fantastic...All of you will be aware of the past few months and what I have been through and tonight I have a deadline to give an answer to my tormentors...
I have been back and fourth for the past week about what my answer will be and earlier tried to add some clauses into the decision I had to make."
~Finger of Destruction paces round the ring and waves to the crowd as they cheer him on~
Finger of Destruction: "You will also be aware of the match I had at the last show just a few days ago, that match gave me great clarity on my future, Those who threaten me for no reason thought by putting me in that match would persuade me to accept their proposal...But all it did was confirm to me what my career will be like if I accepted the offer, I would always be a nobody and just remembered for being some punk who did whatever he was told until I was no more use to them...So I guess their plan backfired because I will put it as simple as I can for those talentless bullies...The Answer is NOO, you can try and do whatever you like but I am warning you that I am no roll over and at my next match against Vincent Crowley just what I am capable off...You will see why forcing my hand what a big mistake you made by trying to force me into a contract that offered nothing."
~The crowd are going crazy they chant Finger of Destruction over and over again as a sign of approval over his decision to turn down the contract from Danny Young and the Black Masked man~
Finger of Destruction: "Thank you everyone and it means so much to me to hear your reaction and I promise from now on I will do everything I can to pay back your support...good bye everyone."
~Finger of Destruction rolls out of the ring and prepares to walk up the ramp to leave the arena~
~As FoD walks up the ramp 'Midnight Hands' begins and the flashes between black and purple start. Danny Young appears in the ring on the 7th purple flash. Danny grins at FoD through his BSG shades. He raises a mic to his lips~
Danny Young: "Finger, Finger, Finger...I offer you a chance to make a name, hell I even went out of my way to get you a match against me. I want you to come in the ring and tell me you don't want a title match."
~The crowd are stunned into silence at what Danny Young just announced they thought this was over with but as Finger of Destruction heads inside the ring to confront Danny Young no one knows what will happen next~
Finger of Destruction: "You come out here after I give you my final answer and reject your contract? What you expected me to change my mind and fall on my knees and accept this offer? I am going to make this simple the answer is no, I will tell you this though I will get my title shot but I will get it the right way I don't need you bunch of cowards to boost my career i have the talent to get there by myself...Your pathetic attempts at trying to get me to sign a contract that will turn me into your kiss-ass servant just reinforces the fact I am going to be a champion...I am going to be the champion for the fans someone they can be proud off not some piece of crap that cheats his way to victory...Goodbye Danny Young and enjoy that title around your waist because in the not to distant future it will be mine!"
~The crowd erupts into applause and screams as they get behind Finger of Destruction who shows his appreciation as he turns to leave the ring~
~Danny looks visibly pissed off but he regains his cool~
Danny Young: "I will destroy you, FoD, just remember this offer when you're on your knees, begging for mercy!"
~Danny disappears just as quickly as he appeared and the crowd are unsure of a response~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 11/21/2011, 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty11/20/2011, 3:00 pm

If anyone wants to add something just post and i will add it on to mine, as always any suggestions on ways to improve what i have wrote please say so and we alter it
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty11/20/2011, 5:45 pm

~as FoD walks up the ramp 'Midnight Hands' begins and the flashes between black and purple start. Danny Young appears in the ring on the 7th purple flash. Danny grins at FoD through his BSG shades. He raises a mic to his lips~
Danny Young: "Finger, Finger, Finger.. I offer you a chance to make a name, hell I even went out of my way to get you a match against me. I want you to come in the ring and tell me you don't want a title match."
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty11/20/2011, 6:14 pm

Is that answer ok Danny or should it be different? i was not sure what would be best but decided on that response
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty11/21/2011, 11:00 am

thats perfect, just add my final part

~Danny looks visibly pissed off but he regains his cool~
Danny Young: "I will destroy you, FoD, just remember this offer when you're on your knees, begging for mercy!"
~Danny disappears just as quickly as he appeared and the crowd are unsure of a response~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)   Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finger of Destruction Final Answer! (23/11/2011)
Page 1 of 1