X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 2:31 pm

~The arena is packed and cheering as Finger of Destruction stands in the ring with a microphone and as he begins to talk the crowd automatically fall into silence in anticipation for what Finger of Destruction has to say~
Finger of destruction: "First of all I want to give a huge shout out to everyone here tonight it is always a pleasure to be able to perform in front of you."
~The crowd erupts in cheers and applause before again going into silence as Finger of Destruction brings the microphone back to his mouth~
Finger of Destruction: "Tonight I am here for one reason and one reason only and that is because the Black Masked man left me with a deadline to give him and his so called 'Friends' an answer about whether I will join them."
~The crowd chant out 'Don't do it' over and over again before once again falling silent as Finger of Destruction begins to talk~
Finger of Destruction: "You all know the offer and what I have been through since I joined this federation, when making my decision I had to take this into account, I had to think about my ambitions and my future. This was not easy I want to be successful and I don't want to have my career taken away from me."
~The crowd don't seem to be liking where this speech is heading and some are beginning to chant out 'SELLOUT SELLOUT' while others are screaming 'DON'T DO IT'~
Finger of Destruction: "I hope everyone can respect my answer when I give it and hope I can be forgiven. The only thing I can do now is call out the Black Masked man to come out here on his own so I can give him this difficult answer that will change my career forever."
~Finger of destruction waits for the Black masked man to appear while the crowd erupt into cheers and boo's it really looks like Finger of Destruction is going to cave into the demands made to him at last weeks show~
~'Wait And Bleed' by Slipknot reigns down over the arena as an uproar of boos fills the air. The Black Mask walks out in his suit with a contract in his hand~
The Black Mask *while walking to the ring*: "So you finally saw reason?"
~The Black Mask climbs the ring steps and enters the ring~
Finger of Destruction: "First of all I want to thank you for coming alone I honestly thought after all that has happened you would of had some trick up your sleeve or pulled some stunt. So to get down to business you gave me a deadline of 1 week to give you my answer and from my calender I am a few days away from that deadline but I don't like to draw things out to long."
~The crowd begin to boo and scream sellout as they seem to think Finger of Destruction has caved into the demands of this cowardly bully~
Finger of Destruction: "My answer is this..."
~Finger of Destruction launches himself at a surprised and startled Black Masked man and is unable to defend himself as Finger of Destruction lands blow after blow onto the now grounded Black Masked man~
~The crowd go wild chant 'Finger of Destruction' over and over again as they realize it was all a rouse to get the Black Masked man in the ring with no backup~
~Finger of Destruction finally stands up and heads towards the microphone laying on the other side of the ring and the crowd start to quiet down~
Finger of Destruction: "Hold on everyone I am not finished yet, while that was something I have waited for it was not my final answer. You see I have been going around this all wrong, I looked back on the past few weeks and into last season and suddenly something clicked and after watching the demand these punks made a few days ago. It just seemed obvious...if they want me so bad that they will go to this much effort to get my on their side then maybe I should be the one making the demands."
~The crowd are silent and while the Black Masked man rolls out of the ring Finger of Destruction starts talking again~
Finger of Destruction: "So here it is I want you to arrange for me to face Charity Divine in a match that will decide who is number one contender to face Danny young. If I go on to win both the match against Charity and then gain the title by defeating Danny young before this season is over then I will sign your contract."
~The crowd gasps in shock and while there are some cheers the majority of the crowd remain silent~
Finger of Destruction: "So there you have it I think you will find my counter proposal to be fair, if I fail in those matches you don't lose anything and if I am successful then you gain a champion."
~Finger of Destruction throws a spare microphone towards the Black Masked man and waits for an answer~
~A loud laughter is heard as the lights flicker on and off The Black Mask is nowhere to be seen as the lights come back on, but somebody wearing a Guy Fawkes mask appears behind FoD~
Man: "Who do you think you are making such foolish proposals?"
~FoD is startled and swings to punch but the lights go out and the man is now standing on the opposite side of the ring he was previously on~
Man *fakes a yawn*: "That was pitiful..."
~The man charges head on at FoD and sends him to the ground with a crash. The man starts laying boots to the prone FoD~
Man: "Who do you think you are, waltzing in here and demanding a chance to face me!"
~The man rips his mask off to show himself as Danny Young~
Danny Young: "This was between you and my associate but that foolish demand brought you alot of pain!"
~Danny Young props FoD on his knees and prepares his foot, Danny raises his foot and connects with the opponents jaw executing Modified Direct Impact~
~FoD falls to the floor and is looking unconscious, Danny looks at his handiwork before backing up~
Danny Young: "Our offer stands, no changes..."
~The camera fades out as the paramedics head to the ring and check on Finger of Destruction~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 11/13/2011, 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 2:51 pm

~'Wait And Bleed' by Slipknot reigns down over the arena as an uproar of boos fills the air. The Black Mask walks out in his suit with a contract in his hand~
The Black Mask:~while walking to the ring~ "So you finally saw reason?"
~The Black Mask climbs the ring steps and enters the ring~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 3:19 pm

I think the offer should be denied, or if accepted i shouldn't win the title as i haven't been here long enough to hold a title....

Wasn't quite sure i should go for the making my own demands angle so let me know if you don't think it works
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 3:29 pm

~a loud laughter is heard as the lights flicker on and off The Black Mask is nowhere to be seen as the lights come back on, but somebody wearing a Guy Fawkes mask appears behind FoD~
Man: "Who do you think you are making such foolish proposals?"
~FoD is startled and swings to punch but the lights go out and the man is now standing on the opposite side of the ring he was previously on~
Man:~fakes a yawn~ "That was pitiful.."
~The man charges head on at FoD and sends him to the ground with a crash. The man starts laying boots to the prone FoD~
Man: "Who do you think you are, waltzing in here and demanding a chance to face me!"
~The man rips his mask off to show himself as Danny Young~
Danny Young: "This was between you and my associate but that foolish demand brought you alot of pain!"
Danny Young props FoD on his knees and prepares his foot
Danny raises his foot and connects with the opponents jaw
executing Modified Direct Impact

~FoD falls to the floor and is looking unconscious, Danny looks at his handiwork before backing up~
Danny Young: "Our offer stands, no changes.."

(Any changes)
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 3:32 pm

i think that works well, will come back to it over the weekend though and will hopefully have it done then thanks for the quicks responses
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/9/2011, 3:33 pm

no problem mate, this storyline looks good
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty11/13/2011, 8:04 am

I think that will do for this Rp, will led onto the next rp for the following show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)   Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finger of Destruction Gives an answer... (11/19/2011 Aggression)
Page 1 of 1