X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12)   Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12) Empty1/7/2012, 11:13 pm

~Marc Ellis is seen heading towards the gym door and knocks twice before entering, inside he walks towards one of X-Force rising star 'Finger of Destruction'~
Marc Ellis: "Finger of Destruction do you have some spare time to talk? our fans are really eager to know what you have been up to these last few weeks since that fantastic title match at the PPV."
Finger of Destruction: "Oh hey there Marc, I would like to talk with you but maybe you could give me 10 minutes to get changed and I can come see you?"
Marc Ellis: "That's fine with me."
~Marc leaves the gym as FoD heads to the changing room before making his way to the interview area~
Marc Ellis: "Thank you for coming FoD I know you are busy but with your amazing rise in the company so far and a very promising season ahead of you this really does seem to be an ideal time to get you to talk to us about yourself and how you are feeling?"
Finger of Destruction: "It is my pleasure Marc and I would like to state before we begin that I think Hawke was amazing at the PPV and really deserved to take the title and I can't wait to see what he does this season as I am going to be going all out to get that belt from around his waist."
Marc Ellis: "I have to admire your maturity and how well you have taken that result as many people were convinced you would be the wrestler to walk away with the belt, many wrestlers in your position would be angry and try to lash out at the guy who took away your chance of winning."
Finger of Destruction: "I think at first I was angry and disappointed at the result but I watched it back and even the most deluded of people couldn't deny that on the night Hawke outclassed both me and Danny Young, saying that I want Hawke to know that he has to up his game if he wants to hang onto the belt as I am coming for him."
Marc Ellis: "Those are strong words for Hawke to hear I am sure, with Hawke in action on XFW against Amber Destiny. Have you been watching him and trying to see where he has improved since the PPV?"
Finger of Destruction: "I have been watching that match a few times, I wanted to see if the title has gone to his head and also see if I could see any weakness in his wrestling, his opponent was tough and I expected it to be close but at the same time I and many others would have been shocked if Hawke didn't get the victory."
Marc Ellis: "I think you have some good points but moving on away from Hawke I think the fans would really like to know what you have been up to since the PPV..."
Finger of Destruction: "I have been training very hard to improve myself, I felt after watching over the match many times I was missing something and came short on too many things compared to the other two wrestlers, so I have been hitting the gym and learning some new moves that should help me step up and be a real contender for the title...Also I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and family I feel that in this business you need to stay grounded otherwise you could find yourself in a very dark place and I believe being happy is a big part of being a successful wrestler with a long career."
Marc Ellis: "Can you tell us about some of the moves you have learned and how they will help you move onto the next level of performance?"
Finger of Destruction: "I try to be as open as I can but i believe it would be best if I don't say to much about what I have trained for and learned before my first match of the season, I think when my opponents and rivals see that first match it will be a big surprise and hopefully make them question themselves."
Marc Ellis: "You really do seem confident and I don't think I am wrong when I say that message was aimed at Hawke and you feel you will have the edge over him..."
Finger of Destruction: "I think it is obvious where I believe the direction of my season will take me and Hawke as much as I respect him is the person in my way and if he underestimates me then he will lose."

Marc Ellis: "I think the fans will be very happy to see you full of confidence heading into the new season have you got any message you want to tell them before we wrap up this interview?"
Finger of Destruction: "Just a big thank you to them all for the fan letters I got after the PPV and that I will not let them down this season, I am going to make them all proud by improving my skills and putting on the most entertaining matches so they keep coming back to see me in action."
Marc Ellis: "I think that is a great message to the fans and I would like to thank you for sparing the time for this interview, I wish you the best for this coming season and look forward to seeing your first match."
Finger of Destruction: "Thank you for having me Marc. Goodbye and I will speak to you another time."
~FoD shakes Marc's hand as he leaves the interview area. The Camera cuts back to the arena~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 1/13/2012, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12)   Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12) Empty1/7/2012, 11:13 pm

Any advice is welcome as always
Back to top Go down

Interview with the Finger... (1/14/12)
Page 1 of 1