X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Matters... RP For AGGRESSION 30/07/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Family Matters... RP For AGGRESSION 30/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Family Matters... RP For AGGRESSION 30/07/2011   Family Matters... RP For AGGRESSION 30/07/2011 Empty7/30/2011, 10:28 am

~The scene opens up with Jeremy Alsop and Charity Divine strolling down the corridor. Jeremy is listening to Charity, who is acting like her usual self~
Charity: "And then like, I told Worthy that his mask looked funny and he decided to put me in a match against Amber Destiny."
Jeremy: "Destiny. Look out for them, OK Charity?"
Charity: "What you talking about Uncle? She's like, a girl like me. And what do you mean by them? Does she like, have a multiple per...per...persons in her head?"
~There is a small cheer at Charity's choice of words as Jeremy gets a confused look on his face. He shakes his head and changes subject~
Jeremy: "I got a call from your mother the other night. She's concern about all that high flying stuff you do, which I think looks really awesome once you get going."
Charity: "Mum doesn't like me wrestling. Pops does though. He thinks that the remaining family should like, totally join the same federation and create a Stable and call it the Family."
Jeremy: "We tried something similar in OcW. Didn't work but the main problem your mother had was the big guys that you are fighting, despite you winning most the time."
Charity: "Mum doesn't like me having fun."
Jeremy: "It's not that, it's just..."
~Jeremy puts his arm in front of Charity, who stops dead in her tracks. The camera pans around and zooms out to reveal Kangjagal standing in the way~
Kangjagal: "Look at this. A family heart to heart. I'll tell you sweetheart, anything your Uncle has taught you, forget. It's all worthless anyway."
Charity: "Just Totally like your wrestling career?"
~There is a cheer from the crowd as Kangjagal goes to take a menacing step towards Charity, only to be stopped by Jeremy Alsop~
Jeremy: "I'd advise you not to touch her. Unless you don't want to make your chance at a Championship."
Kangjagal: "Cute. She can't hide behind you all the time. And as for my chance...At Stable Warfare, after I beat Slugger and win the Title...Nothing else will matter!"
~Kangjagal turns and starts to walk away, as he does he starts to talk~
Kangjagal: "Oh. STB said to meet him out in the ring later on tonight as well. He has something important to tell you."
~Kangjagal leaves the scene, leaving Jeremy and Charity standing but ready for anything~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Family Matters... RP For AGGRESSION 30/07/2011
Page 1 of 1