X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Troubles... RP for XFW 28/09/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Family Troubles... RP for XFW 28/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Family Troubles... RP for XFW 28/09/2011   Family Troubles... RP for XFW 28/09/2011 Empty9/26/2011, 10:01 am

~Armin Schawtz is seen pacing back and forth in the locker room, seemingly waiting for something or someone. At this time, Zara Schawtz walks in, prompting Armin to start yelling~
Armin: "What the hell was that on Saturday?!"
Zara: "What was what?"
Armin: "You know what I'm talking about! Giving PunkZack a rub down before his match."
Zara: "Oh please. It was just a massage. I use to give them to everyone who I dated. You know, the guys you beat to keep away from me."
Armin: "This is different. PunkZack is a business associate of mine and you know I hate it when you try to mix pleasure into any business relationship I have."
Zara: "Business Associate? You call him your "Lost Puppy" for crying out loud. When the hell was he ever a Business Associate?"
Armin: "When he signed the contract that made me his boss. You remember the one? And know it looks like he's going all hubba bubba over you and I'm not happy."
~Zara turns away from Armin when Ace Pantera walks into the locker room. Zara grabs Ace and plants a Big kiss his lips before turning back to Armin with a smile on her face and walks away. Ace stands next to Armin with a big smile on his face~
Ace: "I'll tell you what. Your sister sure does know how to kiss."
~Armin's look on his face transforms into one of disgust. He slowly turns to Ace Pantera~
Armin: "I'll show you what happens to people who say those sort of things to me."
Armin Schawtz lift's Ace Pantera onto his shoulders and quickly lifts them up so their head is pointing towards the stars

before slamming Ace Pantera down hard onto the Locker Room Floor before grabbing a hold of Ace Pantera's foot and twists it clockwise nearly snapping it off
executing light
Chrome Effect!!

Armin Schawtz keeps his excruciating submission hold
~Head of Security, Legion, quickly enters the Locker Room and starts trying to break the Chrome Effect, Armin not letting go~
Armin Schawtz releases the hold
~Armin stands up as Legion checks on Ace Pantera, who is grabbing his foot and in enormous pain~
Legion *Shouting*: "We need help in here! Get me some EMT's!"
~Armin has a grin on his face as a couple of EMT's enter the locker room. Armin slowly walks backwards out of the scene as the camera zooms in on the agonizing look on Ace Pantera's face~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Family Troubles... RP for XFW 28/09/2011
Page 1 of 1