X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The family reunion... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The family reunion... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: The family reunion... (XFA)   The family reunion... (XFA) Empty2/1/2012, 9:22 pm

~The arena goes dark with a reddish glow. As the crowd hushes, the guitar riff starting Pantera’s "Cowboys From Hell" begins to play over the PA system, resulting in a chorus of boos from the crowd. Once the drums and the rest of the band kick in, Cryl and Playboy step through the curtain, both dressed in suits and the Tag Team Championships draped
over a shoulder. They stop on the stage to look to the crowd~
Brandon: "Listen to the crowd reaction!"
Reggie: "They don’t care about the crowd reaction, Brandon, they are the tag team champions."
~Blood brothers walk down the ramp toward the crowd. Cryl looks uncomfortable as they walk. They climb the stairs, through the ropes and into the ring, where they climb to the 2nd turnbuckle and raise the belts to another chorus of boos. They settle to the center of the ring as the music fades and the lights in the arena come back on. Playboy has a microphone in hand~
Playboy: "Quite the pay per view on Wednesday, wasn’t it?"
~More boos erupt as Playboy is obviously making reference to what Seraphim did to Slugger~
Playboy: "Here we are, in front of you..."
~Playboy notices that Cryl is obviously uncomfortable, shrugging his shoulders constantly and shuffling around. Playboy begins to discuss quietly with him~
Playboy: "...what’s up with you?"
~Cryl leans to Playboy’s ear, what is said can’t be heard over the microphone~
Playboy: "The suit? You don’t like the suit?"
~Cryl shakes his head ‘no’.~
Playboy: "You know...you know it’s hard to find a suit to fit you, right? I paid $30,000 for that suit, tailored for you."
~Cryl again says something that can’t be heard~
Playboy: "You don’t like how it feels?"
~He shakes his head ‘no’ again~
Playboy: "Well, let me make some changes here."
~Playboy looks over Cryl’s suit, then lifts Cryl’s arms to extend out both his sides. He takes another walk around Cryl to look, then grabs one of the sleeves and tears it away from the suit. He then grabs the other and rips that sleeve off too~
Brandon: "He just tore the sleeves off a $30,000 suit?"
Reggie: "They’re the champs, they can afford it!"
~Cryl lowers his bare arms and checks things out. He nods his head to Playboy in approval~
Playboy: "There...better now."
~He returns his focus back to the crowd~
Playboy: "You see, we are...the Tag Team Champions. We can take a suit that costs more than what most of you ham and eggers make in an entire year and take the sleeves off if we want to."
~He tosses the sleeves out into the crowd~
Playboy: "There you go, leeches. More than 2 weeks pay for a majority of you right there."
~He stops to take in more negative reaction from the crowd~
Playboy: "We are the most powerful team in the history X-Force Entertainment. And we would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you...the NEW Aggression Champion...our little sis...SERAPHIM!"
~Seraphim’s entrance music starts and the crowd begins to boo even louder than before. She steps through the curtain, wearing one of the most beautiful dresses ever seen, the Aggression Championship over her shoulder~
Brandon: "Holy cow, she looks incredible!"
Reggie: "She’s out of your league, Brandon. She’s apparently out of Slugger’s league too!"
Brandon: "Oh stop it, Reg."
~She waves to the crowd mockingly the entire time she walks down the ramp and to the stairs, where Playboy and Cryl extend their hands to help her up and separate the ropes so she can climb in to the ring. She struts into the center of the ring, where she continues her mocking wave as her music fades and the crowd quiets. Playboy hands her the microphone~
Seraphim: "Thank you for the gracious reception."
~The crowd begins to boo again~
Seraphim: "I SAID THANK YOU FOR THE GRACIOUS RECEPTION!!"
~The crowd boos even louder as Playboy and Cryl begin to react angrily to the crowd, yelling ‘Shut Up.’~
Seraphim: "Last Wednesday night...at Chaos N’ Mayhem...I showed Slugger what he really is. Slugger thought he was invincible...Slugger thought he was head and shoulders above everyone...Slugger cared too much about things other than his reign at the top. Things like you morons out here in this crowd..."
~The crowd continues their boos as small amount paper cups and stuff begins to be thrown into the ring~
Seraphim: "...things like love. I mean, what is he thinking? Look at that face! His mother must have slapped the *BEEP* out of him the instant he was born!"
Brandon: "Wearing expensive clothes doesn’t necessarily mean the person has class, I guess."
Reggie: "Shut up, Brandon, Seraphim is talking!"
Seraphim: "Did he really think that I would turn my back on family? That I would turn my back on only person who stood by me, protected me, THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED ABOUT ME WHILE I WAS GROWING UP WHEN NO ONE ELSE GAVE A *BEEP*?"
~Cryl and Playboy step forward to put their arms over Seraphim’s shoulders as the crowd continues to boo and throw cups and plastic bottles into the ring~
Seraphim: "Turn my back on our long-lost brother? The man who has shown us that we can achieve anything we want, that we do not have to keep allowing others to tell us we’re not good enough. That people who society has rejected for ages can still achieve great success. That people like us who society has dismissed...still have people who care."
~Seraphim begins to sob~
Seraphim: "Blood is truly thicker than water. People like Slugger, who always thought they were better than us. People like X-Force Entertainment management have held us down for too long. ‘You are not the type of people we want representing our company.’... ‘You aren’t marketable.’
~Seraphim stops sobbing and looks up to the camera in anger~
Seraphim: "Well, to this we say... LOOK AT US NOW! *BEEP* YOU ALL!"
~Seraphim hands the microphone to Playboy~
Playboy: "What you see before you right now...is the most powerful, the most dominant family in the history of X-Force Entertainment, and you had better damn well get used to it, because NONE OF YOUR HEROES CAN STOP US! WE ARE...BLOOD!"
~Playboy drops the microphone as both he and Cryl each grab one of Seraphim's wrists and hold their arms up high. Cowboys from Hell begins again over the PA system as the crowd continues to show hatred towards them. Suddenly, the music stops and "Apocalypse Please" by Muse begins to play. Lightning strikes down at the 4 corners of the ring causing flames to erupt from them and stopping the Blood Family in their tracks~
Brandon Routh: "After Chaos 'N' Mayhem he know what this means!"
Reggie Miller: "It means its time to take cover after what he did to Pauk-O!"
~The tron shows a video of flames flowing around it and lightning striking and eventually we see Argo wearing his new mask standing amidst the flames and strikes. The video fades away after a short bit and the X-Tron changes to show Argo standing around in the backstage area wearing his Blue Spandex body suit with red trim, blue cape, and his mask. The crowd is erupting in excitement not really knowing what will happen now~
Argo: "Your actions have brought this upon yourselves. At Chaos 'N' Mayhem you showed your intentions of deceit, lawlessness, greed and betrayal. Tonight you will pay, Restoration will begin and Justice will be done!"
~The lights on Argo's mask glow an eerie purplish color and the camera zooms in on them, now clearly showing Seraphim before turning red and then causing flames to erupt from the X-Tron now. The lights come back on and the image on the X-Tron is now completely focused and zoomed in on Seraphim who has a look on concern in her eyes~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like Argo's focus is now on Seraphim. That is not good for the new Aggression Champion!"
Reggie Miller: "We saw what he did to Pauk-O at Chaos 'n' Mayhem and he also said that was just the beginning. Our Champion might be in serious trouble tonight."
~Playboy and Cryl rush out of the ring protecting the obviously concerned Seraphim. The crowd erupts in chants directed at Seraphim and the Blood Family~
Crowd Chanting: "ARGO'S GONNA KILL YOU!!! ARGOS GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Last edited by DieHard on 2/2/2012, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The family reunion... (XFA)   The family reunion... (XFA) Empty2/2/2012, 3:47 pm

(Going to jump in here because that is what I do... Changing the ending of your RP just a bit make sure you guys are OK with it.)

~Playboy drops the microphone as both he and Cryl each grab one of Seraphims wrists and hold their arms up high. Cowboys from Hell begins again over the PA sytem as the crowd continues to show hatred towards them. Suddenly, the music stops and "Apocalypse Please" by Muse begins to play. Lightning strikes down at the 4 corners of the ring causing flames to erupt from them and stopping the Blood Family in their tracks.~
Brandon Routh: "After Chaos 'N' Mayhem he know what this means!"
Reggie Miller: "It means its time to take cover after what he did to Pauk-O!"
~The tron shows a video of flames flowing around it and lightning striking and eventually we see Argo wearing his new mask standing admist the flames and strikes. The video fades away after a short bit and the X-Tron changes to show Argo standing around in the backstage area wearing his Blue Spandex body suit with red trim, blue cape, and his mask. The crowd is erupting in excitement not really knowing what will happen now.~
Argo: "Your actions have brought this upoon yourselves. At Chaos 'N' Mayhem you showed your intentions of deceit, lawlessness, greed and betrayal. Tonight you will pay, Restoration will begin and Justice will be done!"
~The lights on Argo's mask glow an eerie purplish color and the camera zooms in on them, now clearly showing Seraphim before turning red and then causing flames to erupt from the X-Tron now. The lights come back on and the image on the X-Tron is now completely focused and zoom'd in on Seraphim who has a look on concern in her eyes.~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like Argo's focus is now on Seraphim. That is not good for the new Aggression Champion!"
Reggie Miller: "We saw what he did to Pauk-O at Chaos 'n' Mayhem and he also said that was just the beginning. Our Champion might be in serious trouble tonight."
~Playboy and Cryl rush out of the ring protecting the obviously concerned Seraphim. The crowd erupts in chants directed at Seraphim and the Blood Family~
Crowd Chanting: "ARGO'S GONNA KILL YOU!!! ARGOS GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

(Feel free to do change whatever you might see fit to change)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The family reunion... (XFA)   The family reunion... (XFA) Empty2/2/2012, 4:26 pm

That's good. Let's run with it.

Edited to include it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The family reunion... (XFA)   The family reunion... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

The family reunion... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1