X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reunion....RP for Aggression 4/7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

A Reunion....RP for Aggression 4/7 Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion....RP for Aggression 4/7   A Reunion....RP for Aggression 4/7 Empty6/30/2009, 5:30 am

~Jeremy Alsop is seen talking to Ryino and giving him some advice for the upcoming ladder match.~
Jeremy: "So when you get to the top of the ladder, you make sure that you grab whatever it is that is going to be hanging up there."
Ryino: "Any idea what it is?"
Jeremy: "Hopefully a cane of some sort so you can give Mrend a taste of his own medicine."
~They are interrupted by a voice off camera.~
Voice: "You know Jeremy, I'm glad that you haven't changed one bit."
~Jeremy turns around and starts to smile. The camera pans around to the unidentified voice to reveal Erebus standing there.~
Erebus: "Still planning on taking over are you?"
Jeremy: "No. Not here. The Sentinel, when he was in charge, is actually a good boss. He just needed a few reminders every now and then. As for The Dominator.....he has the potential but Mr Darth Clay on the other hand is the best boss anyone can ask for."
Ryino: "Really?"
Erebus: "I'm guessing sarcasm goes right over your mates head."
Jeremy: "That would be about right. Oh. How rude of me. Ryino, this is Erebus. Erebus and myself were original members of a fed that is now no longer."
Ryino: "Really?"
Jeremy/Erebus: "Really."
Ryino: "Awesome. I better go get ready for my match. Wish me luck."
Jeremy: "Good Luck Ryino. Show them what you got."
~Ryino pumps his fist in the air and walks off full of confidence.~
Erebus: "Your new student?"
Jeremy: "No. He's more of a friend. Just like you."
Erebus: "You mean you never classed me as your student?"
Jeremy: "At first yes. But after a couple of days I considered you as a friend. And I have to tell you. The two of us can claim we were never beaton for the SCW Heavyweight Championship. I had it stripped off me unfairly where as you will go down in the histroy books as the last SCW Heavyweight Champion."
Erebus: "What about the other three? What did you think about them?"
Jeremy: "One was really good. You can guess which one. Jay Ammerman and Shawn Stoddard however......They were nothing. Anyway, I'm guessing you've signed a contract and plan on picking up where you left off?"
Erebus: "That sounds like a very good idea but tonight I am fighting a former XFE Heavyweight Champion. Sisky is his name."
Jeremy: "Well good luck to you. Since Sisky is apart of "The Main Event" you might want to look out for a few run ins. Especially if Justin is in a foul mood."
Erebus: "Thanks for the heads up. Catch you around."
Jeremy: "Will do."
~Erebus walks away from Jeremy, who watches Erebus leave.~
Jeremy: "Something tells me Erebus is going to do well here."
~Jeremy walks towards the New Age Mafia locker room with a spring in his step.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

A Reunion....RP for Aggression 4/7
Page 1 of 1