X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season) Empty
PostSubject: A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)   A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season) Empty5/11/2010, 7:51 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Boobinator walking down a hall~
Brandon Routh: "Oh man, there is one of the new members of the XFA roster. The man behind High Society himself, Boobinator."
Reggie Miller: "I can't wait to see what High Society will do now that they are officially on XFA."
~Suddenly Boo stops dead in his tracks and his look becomes focused on one spot. The camera turns to his side and in a moment reminiscent of Natural Selection, Jay Thorn is standing face to face with Boo~
Brandon Routh: "Oh no, it's Jay! This is going to explode!"
Reggie Miller: "Your not kidding, this tension could be cut with a knife."
~Jay looks at Boo from head to toe with an evaluating look, clearly thinking about what he is going to say~
Jay Thorn: "Well, well, well. Look what the new season dragged in. The leader of High Society himself. You know man, after all we've been through, I'm not sure if I should thank you or kick you in face."
~A brief silence ensues with tension building before Jay starts to smile~
Jay Thorn: "But I know that I wouldn't be where I am without you or the other way around. So as a sign of respect, I just wanted to be the first to welcome you back on the A-show."
~Jay holds out his hand for Boobinator to shake~
(Boo, you're up man)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)   A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season) Empty5/12/2010, 10:56 pm

~Boo looks down at Jay's outstretched hand then looks back up~
Boo: "As bad as I hate to admit it, you're right. My brother STB may have been the first Young Gunz Champion, but we are the one who made the Young Gunz Division matter. I may have never held that belt, but that belt belonged to me just as much as it belonged to you because without me it didn't mean anything to you. I told you the day I left the Young Gunz Division that you would be right behind me, that there was no challenge left for you there. You had to see for yourself and here you are. I hate to say I told you so but I told you so."
~Boo looks at Jay and gets a wicked grin on his face~
Boo: "So what do you say, Jay, let's do things a little differently this time. I have an opening in High Society and I even have a place for Pitbull. Together we could be the most dominant force XFE has ever seen. We could make Destiny look like the chumps they really are."
~Boo grabs Jay's hand and shakes and looks Jay right in the eyes~
Boo: "Are you with me? In which case we can rule XFA together. Or are you against me? In which case we can tear up every arena where we go and further shorten both of our careers? It may not happen today or tomorrow but we both know what our future will hold."
(Jay you're up)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)   A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season) Empty5/13/2010, 12:48 am

~Jay looks Boo dead in the eyes and smiles his crooked grin~
Jay Thorn: "You know, you make a good case. Boobinator, Baldor, Drew Richard and the Thorn Brothers. No one could even try to hold us down or stop us. We would be the most dominant force in the history of XFE."
~Suddenly Jay's expression changes into a serious one~
Jay Thorn: "But let's face it. Pitbull and I have never been nor will we ever be very 'High Society'. We're the rebellious underground culture of XFE no one wants to admit exists but yet no one can ignore. So I'm sorry, after how the thing with Plin worked out for me and how Slugger only used you for his own advantage in TXF, me and Pitbull stand for one thing. Me and Pitbull."
~The air gets a bit of tension in it again as Jay's smile returns~
Jay Thorn: "While I love messing with Destiny and I still owe Big Cop a Shock Drop, we're focused on something else. Me and Pitbull are locked, loaded and aiming for the tag team gold. And until we have those belts, there are no other distractions. In other words, I'm not with you or against you. But if you get in the way of us getting those tag team belts, we'll see just how many years we can take out of each others careers."
~Jay releases Boo's hand and is about to leave but turns around for a moment~
Jay Thorn: "But once those belts are around mine and Pitbull's waists, you never know. Maybe I will stand against you. or Maybe the High Society will then need an Assassination Squad. Who knows."
~Jay Thorn walks away, leaving Boo standing in the hallway with a sly grin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)   A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

A reunion of sorts (First XFA of the season)
Page 1 of 1