X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reunion of Sorts...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A Reunion of Sorts... Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion of Sorts...   A Reunion of Sorts... Empty7/18/2009, 10:35 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Elisha Cuthbert standing by a water cooler drinking some water. Argo walks up to the water cooler wearing his Argo the Unstoppable shirt, wrestling tights and boots. The two of them make eye contact in a very awkward situation~
Argo: "So hey...How are you doing?"
Elisha Cuthbert: "I am doing okay, how about you?"
Argo: "Just grabbing some water before my title match tonight."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Well good luck."
~The two of them look at each other like they are going to talk about something else when the loud sound of "SPOON!" is heard and the camera turns to see Tick bash through the wall leaving a Tick Sized hole. Tick stops instantly as he sees Argo standing there~
Tick: "Hello my old friend. I see even in this new situation things remain somewhat the same with you."
~The camera turns to Argo who has his arm out to protect Elisha from the wall explosion that he expected having heard Tick's battle cry. Argo and Elisha look at each other again strangely before Argo pulls back his arm and goes back to drinking his water. After a sip Argo puts his cup down on the table~
Argo: "So Tick I have not seen or heard from you much since the transition over here what has been going on man?"
Tick: "Well Justice never sleeps and so I have been out stopping the criminals of this world the only problem however with Justice never sleeping is it seems that the criminals keep some strange hours. Also I have been sitting back attempting to see who are the true evil doers here so I can combat them in the ways of Blue Justice."
~Argo starts to smile as he listens Tick go on~
Argo: "Well man I guess that makes sense in your unique way."
Tick: "I will need to find the biggest baddest dog in the yard and take him to obedience school the Tick way."
Argo: "Hey speaking of a big dog."
~Argo picks up his water and points over to the left and the camera turns in that direction to see Erebus walking over to the table. He gets there and Argo continues to hold on to his water cup as Erebus grabs a cup of his own~
Erebus: "Hey don't stop your conversation just because I came over. It is not like we all did not come from the same place right?"
~Argo and Tick both nod in acceptance of what Erebus said and they go back to talking~
Tick: "Well my good friend Argo I know you also fight for justice and honor so I am wishing you the best of your luck in your Title match tonight. The more good guys we have in championship positions the better."
Erebus: "Yeah I guess good luck in your match Argo. Make a good name for us out there."
~Argo sets down his water and is about talk when the sound of a gun going off is heard. All 4 people at the table jump and Argo's cup is nailed with a bullet exploding the remains all over the table. The camera turns and we see Tonten
standing there with a Gun and an ornery look on his face. He walks over to the table laughing~
Tonten: "I was waiting for you to set that back down I needed some target practice."
~All of them look angry and worried~
Tonten: "Don't worry it was only a water round. That is why your cup seemingly had more water than it should have."
Argo, Erebus, Tick, Elisha all at once: "Ohhhh?!"
Tonten: "Kind of funny a whole new company and yet we all find ourselves here. Seems like only a month or so ago... Well you know."
~All of them nod agreeing with Tonten~
Voice: "What is this some sort of reunion party?"
~The camera turns to the left to see The Slugger walking over to the table~
Argo: "Hey Slugger. Long time no see."
Tonten: "Hey Slugger how have you been?"
~The Slugger grabs a cup off the table and fills it with water and starts to drink~
The Slugger: "Well you know the whole Main Event thing going on and my match with Justin tonight, it has kind of been my main focus. But man guys how long has it been since we have been at a PPV together?"
Erebus: "It has been awhile."
Tonten: "Yeah it has."
~Everyone around the table turns their attention in the same direction as they see another person walking up to the table. The camera once again turns and we see Jeremy Alsop walking up to the table.*
Jeremy: "Looks like a reunion going on here. I hope I did not misplace my invite."
~They all look at Jeremy a bit in shock before Argo breaks the silence~
Argo: "Man, haven't you changed since...Well you know."
Jeremy: "Hey what can I say, times change and people change, it happens. I can say the same thing about almost all of you guys since our old days."
Tonten: "Yeah I guess you are right. We all here had our problems with our old boss at one time or another am I right?"
Argo: "You can say that again."
Tick: "He was a villainous villain."
~Everyone laughs a bit, all seemingly thinking about old memories~
Tonten: 'Well you guys good luck with your matches tonight. I am going to go back to target practice."
~Tonten picks up his gun and walks off. The Slugger finishes his drink and throws the cup away~
The Slugger: "Yeah I just came for a quick drink I got to go get ready for my Last Blood Hell in a Cell match tonight. It is going to be the toughest match of my career. Good luck in your matches tonight."
All together: "Yeah good luck to you too."
Tick: "May justice guide your blows tonight and you win you matches. As for me my help is needed elsewhere, Goodbye my friends."
~Tick takes off and bashes into and through another wall leaving just a Tick sized hole. As the camera turns back having watched Tick through the wall and Erebus is gone and The Slugger is calmly walking away~
Jeremy: "Well looks like the party just broke up and I got some other things to deal with tonight. Jeremy Out."
~Jeremy walks away in the direction he came from leaving just Argo and Elisha at the table again. They look at each other again with a bit of tension obvious. After a few seconds of silence Elisha leans up and gives Argo a little kiss on the cheek and walks away~
Argo: "Well wasn't that interesting?"
~Argo grabs another cup of water and fills it up before walking away. The image stays on the water cooler and fades back to the ringside area~

((OOC: This was something we kind of talked about (A SCW reunion at the PPV)
and I figured I would toss something together. Just give me some feedback. If
you want something changed tell me and/or just change it. If you want to add
some stuff feel free. I figured I would post it also if you want to do
something different in general that is cool too this was just my idea for it.))

Last edited by Argo on 7/19/2009, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts...   A Reunion of Sorts... Empty7/19/2009, 12:17 am

that was great argo well done
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts...   A Reunion of Sorts... Empty7/19/2009, 7:35 am

Argo......that was awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts...   A Reunion of Sorts... Empty7/19/2009, 2:09 pm

Very good would be nonsense ask you to change anything. I think you represented us right my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts...   A Reunion of Sorts... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts...
Page 1 of 1