X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King David and Vince out to the ring. After the Blood Family interview. Aggression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

King David and Vince out to the ring.  After the Blood Family interview. Aggression Empty
PostSubject: King David and Vince out to the ring. After the Blood Family interview. Aggression   King David and Vince out to the ring.  After the Blood Family interview. Aggression Empty3/9/2012, 5:28 pm

~The sounds of thunder ring all around the arena. Pyros are going off at the entrance ramp. As the smoke from the pyros start to clear their stands Kind David, and Vince Noir with Jazimine standing behind them~
~You can still see the Blood Family up on the x-tron with the look of confusion and did they really interrupt us?~
~The fans are cheering for the three, chanting over and over "The New Tag Champs!"~
~Vince Noir and King David just looks around and smiles~
~The three make their way to the ring. Vince Noir climbs his way into the ring first and King David holds the ropes for Jazimine. Vince Noir walks over to the other side of the ring and asks for two mics. Vince Noir walks back to King David, hands him a mic and smiles at Jazimine~
King: "Okay, everyone we're here now! The Blood Family is safe and sound in the back, 'cause they can't come out here to address you, the fans like real men. You see, we came out to challenge you, The Blood Famiiy a couple of weeks ago like men, and now you talk smack about us behind the curtains. Man you guys don't even have the gall to come out here and do
it. You call yourselves tag champs more like chumps. Coming next week, when we have our new belts, your going to be looking up at us from the mat."
~The fans start to cheer and point at the x-tron~
King: "But, the real reason were out here is that we're on a winning streak. It will not end and we want to prove once again, that we can defeat you guys. So, I hope we get that tonight."
~As King David looks back up to the x-tron and smirks~
King: "You see everyone, Vince and myself can't be touched by anyone. That, the people in the back throw at us. You see, we're a very powerful team like I thought, we would be and that's why I asked Vince to team up with me and take what belongs to us."
~As King David brings his hands down and makes it look like he has the tag team belt around his waist~
Vince: "Your right King we will be taking those belts from the Blood Family next Wednesday at St. Patricks Day's Massacre. You two think you can talk us down with big words and calling our friends and family idiots well you just made a big mistake and we will beat you with every bit of
our life and soul and claim the belts and their is nothing you can do about it. So whit that you two can sit on that and spin."
King: "You're right Vince a big mistake. Now you will have to pay for it, dearly. You guys maybe the toughest sons of bitches. But, I can only think of one word that describes you and that is bitches."
~The crowd erupts in laughter~
~Vince Noir turn back to King David and smiles~
Vince: "Well, he pretty much sumed that up. But like we said you need to watch yourselves at the PPV this Wednesday cause you going to have you hands full with King and I and you know it."
~Vince Noir drops his mic and looks at King David and motions lets get out of here. King David
drops his mic and goes to the ropes and holds them for Jazimine and she exits the ring and Vince Noir drops to the mat and rolls out to the floor and the three of them make their way to the back."
Back to top Go down

King David and Vince out to the ring. After the Blood Family interview. Aggression
Page 1 of 1