X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince and King David out to the ring. some time before the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince and King David out to the ring.  some time before the match Empty
PostSubject: Vince and King David out to the ring. some time before the match   Vince and King David out to the ring.  some time before the match Empty5/3/2012, 9:42 pm

The lights in the arena go dark as Anger by Downset rings trough out the loud speakers. A shower of sparks fill the entrance ramp as Vince Noir and King David walk out. The lights come back on.

The fans are erupting into cheers and Vince and King stand at the ramp.

Vince and King David point to the crowd and they make their way to the ring stopping to shake and give the fans high fives as the chant their names over and over.

King David climbs into the ring first as Vince follows behind him. They stand in the middle of the ring looking all over the arena at the cheering fans and then look at each other and then go to opposite corners and climb up and point to the fans.

Reggie Miller: Oh man why did they have to come out here tonight and ruin everything. This is the Blood Brothers night.

Brandon Routh: Oh come on Reggie listen to the fans they are just cheering their hearts out for these guys. I think they have a big chance of a win tonight with Slugger.

Reggie Miller: Now your just nuts. No way those three can beat them. Not in million years.

Brandon Routh: Well we will see and I think they will prove you wrong.

Brandon Routh stands and claps for Vince and King.

Reggie Miller: Sit down your making a fool of your self.

The fans are getting louder as Vince and King climb down from the ropes and asks for mics.

Vince brings his mic up.

Vince Noir: Hello New York City!!!

The fans get louder.

Vince Noir: Man is it great to be here tonight. Our last time wrestling in this arena with X-F E and in front of all you guys. Man I'm going to miss this.

The fans start to get loud and cheer.

King David: Your right Vince its sad but it happens. All we can do is come out here and show you guys one hell of a show and a match tonight and give you guys a win.

Vince Noir: Yes and thats what the Blood Family has to be worried about. You see we have Slugger in our corner and with that we will win. You can awaken the monster Cryl but he does not scare us at all and his dear sister just lost her belt and to me thats a punch in the gut for her. So she will not be on top of her game tonight after that loss.

King David: Then you have that blow hard Playboy with his little speech earlier about our match with them tonight. You can say all you want about the structure we will be in tonight with you guys heck you even showed everyone how you like to love on it by placing your face on it and whisper sweet nothings to it.

The fans start to laugh.

King David: But it comes down to who will be standing at the end and that will be the three of us. You three will be on the ground as they lift the cage up and truly see who is the winners are. THATS us.

As King David point to himself and Vince.

The fans erupt into cheers again chanting all their names.

Brandon Routh: Boy these guys have lost their minds. They have no chance in hell to stand up to these guys. They are not even in their league.

Reggie Miller: You never know they might come out on top. I have never seen Vince so in charge of his self and he has King and Slugger in his corner. They will win tonight I can see it now.

Brandon just looks and Reggie and shakes his head.

Vince Noir: SO when this match starts tonight look at us for the last time on your feet cause by the night end you will be looking up at us. SO I hope you guys bring your a game cause your going to need every thing you got to stand up against us three. You may have bested us last PPV but not this time.

King David: Vince is right. We have been toying with you by not showing what were capable of and tonight you will see the real wrath of Vince and King. So you three need to watch out. So with that we leave you.

Both Vince and King slam their mic on the mats and climb out of the ring making their way back up the ramp and again giving the fans high fives.

Brandon Routh: Wow big words from the losers. They really think they have a chance at beating the Blood Family.

Reggie Miller: Make all the jokes you want but like I said before I think they have a great chance to win tonight. Only time will tell.

Vince and King David stop at the top of the ramp and turn around and point to the crowd before they disappear into the back.
Back to top Go down

Vince and King David out to the ring. some time before the match
Page 1 of 1