X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Meets... RP for Aggression 10/4/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Family Meets... RP for Aggression 10/4/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Family Meets... RP for Aggression 10/4/2012   Family Meets... RP for Aggression 10/4/2012 Empty4/10/2012, 3:05 am

~The scene opens up in a Locker room, the crowd starting to boo when they see Justin Alsop getting ready for his match. Cassandra Cain is leaning against the wall~
Cassandra: "So have you at least heard from John?"
Justin: "Nope. Couldn't care less either. He wasn't exactly a team player."
~At this time the door flies open and Charity Divine skips in. The crowd erupts into cheers as Cassandra quickly stops leaning against the wall and heads towards Charity. Justin has been caught completely off guard as Charity hugs him~
Charity: "HELLO UNCLE!!"
~Justin stands up, Charity hanging off him~
Justin: "Get off me!"
~Justin pushes Charity off him, sending her crashing to the ground and into a set of legs. Charity looks up as a hand reaches down. She grabs it and is pulled up. As the camera pans up, the crowd erupts into deafening cheers as it reveals Jeremy Alsop is helping Charity up~
~Charity brushes herself off and stands behind Jeremy, poking her tongue at both Justin and Cassandra. This angers Justin as he takes a step closer to his brother. The two stare each other down before Justin breaks the ice~
Justin: "You must be very proud of yourself? I saw what you did earlier tonight."
Jeremy: "What can I say? I owed them."
~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face~
Justin: "Rumor has it you're planning something big. Care to tell your family?"
~Jeremy looks down, smiling to himself. He looks up and stares right into Justin's eyes~
Jeremy: "Oh Yeah. I am planning something big. Or some things. You see, our history has got me thinking and after a little conversation with the Boss, on the seventeenth of April, next week on Aggression, the boss has given me something that I've wanted for a very long time."
Justin: "What? Another shot at the Aggression Championship?"
Jeremy: "No. Next Week, on Aggression, it will be Brother versus Brother. Jeremy versus Justin. One last time in X-Force Entertainment. And the match..."
~Justin's smirk is gone as one of seriousness takes over~
Justin: "Deal!"
~The crowd erupts in cheers at the prospect of the two brothers fighting~
Justin: "And if we're going to do this, we're going to do it the proper way. Falls Count Anywhere!"
~Jeremy's eyes widen with surprise as the crowd get behind Justin~
Jeremy: "That's fine with me. Falls count anywhere. You're on!"
~The eruption of the crowd blows the roof off as the scene starts to fade as the two brothers stare each other down~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Family Meets... RP for Aggression 10/4/2012
Page 1 of 1