X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Run In... RP for Aggression 17/03/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Backstage Run In... RP for Aggression 17/03/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Run In... RP for Aggression 17/03/2012   Backstage Run In... RP for Aggression 17/03/2012 Empty3/17/2012, 4:41 am

~The camera is backstage, following a pair of Black Sneakers. As the camera starts to rise, the crowd start to cheer as they recognize the Black Knee Length Shorts. The right knee seems heavily bandaged. The camera continues to rise to reveal a Brand New "Kiwi Icon" Shirt~
Reggie: ~Sarcastically~ "I wonder who this could be?"
~The camera finishes rising to reveal Jeremy Alsop, his face bruised from the TLC match, some bandages on his forehead as well. The camera zooms out to reveal the lower part of his left arm heavily bandaged, as well as the upper part of his right arm~
Brandon: "Jeremy Alsop looks pretty beat up."
~As he continues to walk, he stops at the sound of clapping hands. Expecting to see Gobeer, he turns with his guard up but only finds that it is Courtney Day. He lets his guard down~
Courtney: "Congratulations on the win. It was a good match, regardless of what people say."
Jeremy: "Thanks. It's nice to actually get a nice comment about it instead of someone complaining that it was a "swerve"."
Courtney: "I did what I had to do for it to be a fair fight. Your career was on the line and there was no way that Gobeer's underhanded tactics before the match even started would ruin it."
Jeremy: "Well thanks. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be so..."
Courtney: "Excuse me?"
~Courtney's face gets a look off frustration on it as she continues~
Courtney: "This maybe Aggression but I've been ask to look after it tonight since Worthy was run over by your brother, Justin. Worthy also asked me to punish Justin on his behalf."
Jeremy: "That's nice. How about you go find my brother, punish him the best way you know how, if you get my drift, and then be done with it. Just like you "punished" Jake Adams."
~The crowd let out a boo at the mention of Jake Adams~
Courtney: "I don't know what you are talking about."
Jeremy: "Come on Courtney. No one is stupid here. Why else would you changed the plan we made to get revenge on Gobeer for what he did too me and my family. It's because Jake got you in the sack and then bribed you. It's no secret to..."
~Courtney interrupts Jeremy~
Courtney: "HOW DARE YOU!!!!! I just put my career on the line for you and this is how you repay me? Well screw you Jeremy!"
Jeremy: "Why would I let you Screw me after you've been near Jake Adams?"
~You can see the anger building on Courtney's face as the crowd cheer Jeremy's comment. Jeremy has a massive smile on his face and is trying not to laugh~
Courtney: "THAT'S IT!!! You want to be funny? Well how's this for Funny. Tonight, you will go one on one in a Aggression Rules Match with Paul "Playboy" Andrews!"
~There is a massive Pop from the crowd as Courtney turns and storms away from Jeremy, who is left standing there. At this time, JD Allgood walks up to Jeremy~
JD Allgood: "From where I was standing, It looks like the old Kiwi Icon is back."
~Jeremy turns and looks at JD~
Jeremy: "And you think that's a good thing?"
~JD starts to laugh and slaps Jeremy on the back~
JD Allgood: "Anything concerning you Jeremy, is not All Good!"
~You can hear a cheer from the crowd as Jeremy smiles at JD's comment. The two former foes shake hands and head into different directions as the scene starts to fade~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Backstage Run In... RP for Aggression 17/03/2012
Page 1 of 1