X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty3/8/2012, 1:37 am

~Marc Ellis is backstage, standing in front of a Aggression logo with a mic in his hand~
Marc: "Ladies and Gentlemen. It is my honor to announce my guests at this time, John Smith, Cassandra Cain and Justin Alsop!"
~The camera zooms out to reveal the three of them standing around Marc. The crowd erupt into boo's~
Marc: "Justin, this little group of yours is causing quite a stir here on Aggression with your constant "Legend" Bashing. What's the deal?"
Justin: "The deal is this. Myself and Cassandra have never had a fair deal. John Smith was an accomplished GM at the old WCWA but someone got in the way of him here. That someone was Worthy."
~John Smith steps forward~
John: "You see Worthy, I know I can do your job way better than you. The Sentinel hired me to do so but you didn't want change. You begged and clawed your way to replace me and when you did, what happened? I had you kidnapped to prove I could do a better job. I..."
~Justin takes the Mic away from John~
Justin: "You see Worthy, your pigheaded brain didn't want to give John a chance at doing what he is successful at. Just like you never wanted to give Cassandra the chance she deserved."
~Justin grabs Marc's hand that is holding the mic, up to Cassandra~
Cassandra: "Do you remember Rebel Nation Worthy? The group you formed to combat this very company that you pretty much now defend. You formed the X-Force Rebels when the XFE started and where did that get you? The Black Rage or what ever it was that you called it? What happened to them? You lost control of these groups and had to grease up to Management who gave in to you. Why?"
~Cassandra looks at Justin who gives her a nod~
Cassandra: "Because they consider you "Top Talent" and continue to push you. I've had enough and that's why, I'm challenging you to a match at Saint Patrick's Day Massacre. Not just any match but a Aggression Rules Match. In fact, I'm not challenging you. I'm demanding it from the Board of Directors."
~The crowd start to boo again as Justin moves Marc's hand towards him~
Justin: "We wait for your reply Worthy. It's either yes or no. Simple. Even an washed up "legend" like yourself shouldn't have any problem figuring out an answer."
~Justin leads Cassandra and John out of the picture, leaving Marc Ellis holding his mic up to an empty space~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty3/8/2012, 4:10 am

Nice rp, I like it.

Maybe edit the part about my stables as it contradicts alot of past storylines (ie; Da One atcually being Rebel Nation leader behind the scenes and Darths 'entity' storyline which ment Worthy was posessed when he ran the Black Rage).
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty3/8/2012, 11:29 am

As you know Worthy.... Us Heels.... Never tell the truth Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty3/9/2012, 4:38 am

In that case it should work, lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty3/10/2012, 5:52 am

(To Be added sometime after this RP)

~Justin Alsop and Cassandra Cain are in their locker room, Justin getting ready for his match. Justin stands up, cracks his knuckles and goes to walk out. He stops in his tracks. The camera pans around to reveal Legion standing in front of him~
Justin: "If it isn't the washed up loser they call Legion. What do you want?"
Legion: "I want to give you Worthy's answer to Cassandra's Challenge."
~Cassandra walks up behind Justin~
Cassandra: "And?"
Legion: "And he accepts with some stipulations."
Justin: "Here we go."
Legion: "If Cassandra wins, then Both of you can have a title shot at the Aggression Champion any time, any where."
~Cassandra Smiles and pumps her fist. Justin continues to stare at Legion~
Justin: "And the benefit for Worthy is?"
Legion: "If Worthy wins, then at Super Force, it will be Justin Alsop versus Worthy in a Falls Count Anywhere Match."
~You can hear the cheers from the crowd as Cassandra's smile is wiped off her face. Justin however, gets his trademarked smirk on his face~
Justin: "Just like Worthy to come up with that. We accept the Stipulations. You go tell Worthy that."
~Justin walks by Legion to head towards the ring. As Cassandra does the same, Legion steps in front of her~
Cassandra: "Excuse me. Get out of my way."
~Legion smiles. Justin has stopped~
Justin: "It looks like you and John have been banned from ringside Cassandra. Never mind. Let Worthy have his fun while it lasts. We know it won't."
~Justin walks away as Legion stands still to make sure Cassandra stays in the locker room~
Brandon: "Looks like Worthy means business."
Reggie: "This isn't good. Worthy has no idea what he's doing."
Brandon: "Let's hope he does but next, Justin Alsop teams with Seraphim as they face off against Slugger and Worthy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012   Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prove You're Worthiness... RP for Aggression 10/03/2012
Page 1 of 1