X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Intimidation Factor RP for Aggression 21/01/2012 ***Spoiler Alert***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Intimidation Factor RP for Aggression 21/01/2012 ***Spoiler Alert*** Empty
PostSubject: The Intimidation Factor RP for Aggression 21/01/2012 ***Spoiler Alert***   The Intimidation Factor RP for Aggression 21/01/2012 ***Spoiler Alert*** Empty1/21/2012, 8:35 am

(Can this please be placed right before Justin's Match. Cheers.)

~The scene opens up with Cassandra Cain sitting at a table with a XFE Female Crew Member. She looks extremely excited and is having a good old chat.~
Cassandra: "I can't believe I beat JD! And I made him Tap out as well! I'm getting so much better at this Tracey."
Tracey: "You're competing again. It's great."
Cassandra: "I know. Ever since Playboy walked out on that match a few season ago, my career has been going from Strength to Strength."
~Tracey seems to look past Cassandra and gets a worried look on her face, which Cassandra doesn't notice in her excitement.~
Tracey: "I have to go Cass. I'll catch you later, maybe?"
~Tracey leaves before Cassandra can give an answer. Without warning, Cassandra looks to her left where standing next to her is Justin Alsop. Cassandra's excitement immediately turns into fear as Justin edges closer towards her.~
Cassandra: "Please? Don't hurt me."
~Cassandra is trapped between Justin and the wall next to the Table. She starts to cower slightly as Justin continues to edge closer. Tears can be seen forming in her eyes as Justin's face is right up to hers.~
Cassandra: *sobbing* "Please Justin? Please?"
~Justin raises his hand, Cassandra getting ready to be struck down. Instead, Justin just moves a bit of her hair, steps back with his Trademarked Smirk on his face and walks away with an evil laughter.~
~Cassandra tries to straighten herself up but is too emotional and bursts into tears as the camera pans around to watch a laughing Justin walk towards the Entrance Ramp for his match.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

The Intimidation Factor RP for Aggression 21/01/2012 ***Spoiler Alert***
Page 1 of 1