X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X Factor (10/10/09)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty
PostSubject: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty10/7/2009, 10:56 pm

~Camera fades to Slugger outside of the arena signing autographs to fans. A young boy comes up to Slugger with a sharpie and a photo of Slugger~
Slugger: (grabs sharpie and photo) "Who do I make this out to?"
Fan: "Billy." (Has a big smile on his face)
Slugger: (speaking as he writes) "Billy, be a champion, and a leader, your pal, Slugger."
~Slugger hands back photo and sharpie~
Billy: "Ah Sweet, thank you, hope you come back soon."
Slugger: "Thanks Billy."
~Just as Slugger takes another photo and starts signing it, a staff member comes up to slugger~
Staff: "Excuse me Slugger, your wanted over there," (points towards a camera in a distance) it is urgent and important."
Slugger: (keeps signing the autograph) "When I finish this one, I will be right over."
~Slugger gives the photo back to the lady and walks with the staff member towards the camera with a whole set ready to go~
(
Slugger: "Another interview segment, who's running this one?"
~Killswitch Overdrive walks towards Slugger~
KSO: "Well hello slugger, I set this interview up just for you, welcome to The X-Factor, hosted by myself, you my lucky friend are my first guest. Well come here, take a seat."
Slugger: "Well, you put all this effort to moving all this equipment outside, so I might just have a few words for you."
KSO: "Alright then."
~Camera angle changes to a high view with Killswitch and Slugger sitting down on sofa’s just outside of the arena~
Announcer: "And now, for the real talk in X-Force Aggression, Killswitch Overdrive presents, The X-Factor."
KSO: "Hello fans, and welcome to The X-Factor, where we get in depth information on X-Force Aggression. Let me introduce my first guest, The Slugger." (claps his hands as camera shifts to him)
Slugger: "Good to be here, Killswitch."
KSO: "Well first off, everyone is wondering, how is your injury, The Sentinel said about two seasons out of action, is that correct?"
Slugger: "Sadly, that is correct, I want to be back in that ring, but my health is much more important for me and my long career."
KSO: "Well it’s a shame; many fans are disappointed in your loss. Even tonight when you are banned from the arena, your thoughts."
Slugger: "Well, I hear Tick is in the building tonight, so it was a smart move for Sentinel, I guess. When I return from my injury, I promise to these fans, and to you Killswitch, that Tick will be mine."
KSO: "He is quite arrogant, when Savior and myself wrestled Tick and Arthur last week, he would refuse to tag Arthur after taking a beating from each of us. I’m sure you will have no problem when you are cleared to wrestle again."
Slugger: "I feel the same way Killswitch, the savior is facing him tonight, I’m anxious to see the match."
KSO: "I’m sure most of the fans are, but we are out of time. Thanks for coming here, Slugger."
Slugger: "Been good to be here Killswitch."
~Slugger leaves the set and returns to the group of fans to sign autographs~
KSO: "Well, that was the first episode of the X-Factor, right here in the city I trained in for several years. Thank you and have a good night."

Last edited by Killswitch Overdrive on 10/8/2009, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty10/8/2009, 1:41 am

Nice rp, only the 3rd has come and gone. Maybe updated it for this coming saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty10/8/2009, 2:51 am

Nice RP KO and when I saw the title I thought "oh no surely he isn't doing an RP about out crappy little singing contest we have over here called the X-Factor (here is there Youtube page https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXFactorUK the less said the better), so thank god it's not about that.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty10/8/2009, 5:36 am

great rp kso i wouldnt change a thing
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty10/8/2009, 10:06 pm

woops sorry sent, meant to put it for this saturday

sorry about the format problem, I used microsoft word while writing it and when I copy and pasted it it appeared like that. But thanks for the good comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor (10/10/09)   The X Factor (10/10/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

The X Factor (10/10/09)
Page 1 of 1