X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Empty
PostSubject: The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face   The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Empty11/13/2009, 9:49 pm

~Camera goes to the middle of the ring with Killswitch Overdrive sitting on a black leather couch~
KSO: "A lot to talk about on this episode, but I believe I need a different perspective tonight, Ladies and Gentleman, this is The X-Factor."
~Camera fades out to the audience and back towards the ring~
KSO: “A lot of…drama within X-Force Entertainment following our PPV, I’m sure many people are wondering how just my perspective can cover the issues being discussed tonight, I might need a little more help than just one person. Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guests, Travo and bleeding face!”
~”Out of my Way,” by Seether plays with Travo limping down the ramp and bleeding face as a sling on his right arm. They enter the ring as Killswitch passes them each a microphone~
KSO: “Good to see you two again, how are you feeling after your disrespectful attack by Mordious?”
Travo: “Mordious has done some damage, but I’m good, it’s good to be back in this ring.”
KSO: “Good to hear that Travo. Bleeding face, you feeling okay?”
Bleeding face: “I have suffered a broken collar bone from Mordious’ attack, and he made my broken hand a lot worse.”
KSO: “That’s not good, but glad you made it. Topic number one, Mordious retiring from wrestling was announced on Halloween, thoughts?”
Travo: “What he did to us was uncalled for, and I’m glad that one of my best friends was able to give him what he deserves and take from him for hurting us.”
KSO: “Interesting, bleeding face.”
BF: “He did break my collarbone, but it’s understandable on our attack. Being on this show gave him the spotlight to be noticed by XFE officials. But he got what he deserves at the PPV.”
KSO: “Alright, and a message to Mordious’ wife, his last words before I ended you husbands career was, ‘Don’t tell my wife I cheated on her earlier today.'”
~Crowd laughs~
KSO: “Oh, I forgot I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone. Alright, second topic, Justin Alsop retiring the saviour due to injury.”
Travo: “the saviour has done nothing wrong, what Justin’s actions only proved was that he only cares about himself in XFE.”
Bleeding face: “I honestly don’t know why Justin is still in contract with XFE, if I were the Sentinel, I would fire his @$$ now. Saviour was just fighting for slugger during his injury, Justin was just being selfish and destroyed him.”
KSO: “Do you know what Justin reminds me of Travo?”
Travo: “What?”
KSO: “He reminds of the current Pandemic we are facing, the H1N1 virus, he causes such pain to many people, but only a few of them suffer sadly. Saviour was one of those men. He only will target a few superstars in the roster for “termination” or such, and now the entire roster is scared of what Justin will do next. And when I end someone career, it’s not even mentioned backstage. I’m like the common, seasonal flu. Which just goes to show, people shouldn’t worry about Justin, more about me.”
Travo: “Wow that’s a good point.”
KSO: “Yes, and also, please people, calm down a little bit about H1N1. And my theory on the vaccine is that you will turn into a zombie in a year or so if you take the vaccine like in I Am Legend. Your favorite movie bleeding face.”
BF: “Point is I really love Will Smith’s acting skills. Nobody can match to him. I Am Legend should win every movie award ever.”
KSO: “Maybe in your dreams.”
~crowd laughs~
KSO: “Now lets talk about bad news, longtime XFE member, TheDominator announced his retirement from wrestling during the break, thoughts?”
Travo: “Dominator was a great competitor, not many people liked him backstage I do recall, but he always put his job before himself.”
BF: “Well Killswitch, he is a former Aggression Champion, former GM, and even gave The Kiwi Icon his final match in XFE.”
KSO: “He will be missed greatly here on XFE…”
~"rooftops" by lost prophets suddenly plays as Slugger enters from backstage~
Slugger: “This is what I like to see, the greatest stable of all time in XFE once again. It’s also gave me some ideas.”
KSO: “Well this is my X-Factor, and you are interrupting it, but please go on.”
Slugger: “I’m in the work of creating a new stable in XFE, one that can win championships, and dominate this vast company. Similar to what you all did. Your team has 2 reigns as Extreme Fight Champion, and a Tag Title reign while your team was formed.”
KSO: “Your point is Slugger.”
Slugger: “Since you, Killswitch, are the only one of your original members that aren’t retired from the ring, how would you like to join a new stable, and I promise you another title reign.”
KSO: “Mmm, this is a hard choice, I think the fans should decide with a little thing I like to call the Xtreme Meter which measures how loud you all are. (Meter shows up on X-Tron) Now should I NOT join Sluggers group.”
~Meter goes barely up, max is 1/10~
KSO: “Oh, well then who says I should team up with Slugger to once again, dominate XFE?”
~Crowd cheers really loud. Meter is passing the 10~
KSO: “I guess that settles it, Slugger, I’m in.”
~crowd cheers~
KSO: "Well with a special ending by Slugger, and thanking my guest, Travo and bleeding face, this has been, The X- Factor."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face   The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Empty11/13/2009, 9:52 pm

and a new era begins! The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face   The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Empty11/13/2009, 10:51 pm

Killswitch is in another group, watch out XFE, Slugger and Killswitch are here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face   The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face Empty

Back to top Go down

The X Factor with guest, Travo and bleeding face
Page 1 of 1