X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09) Empty
PostSubject: The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)   The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09) Empty10/10/2009, 3:57 pm

~Lights go dark as the cameraman goes into the ring~
Emmanuelle Chriqui: "Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Killswitch Overdrive with another episode of The X-Factor!"
~Lights go on with showering sparks raining down around the ring with Killswitch Overdrive standing in the middle in front of two leather chairs. The fans are cheering loudly~
KSO: "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to The X-Factor. I’m your host Killswitch Overdrive, and let’s dig up the real dirt of X-Force Aggression. My guest today had a…disappointing loss last week against sharkman, please welcome Mordious!"
~crowd boo’s~
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Sparks are showering
Mordious makes his way to the ring
wearing a black and red spandex wrestling costume
with undead face paint mixed with latex on his face. The latex on his lips is
sewn together

Four lightnings hit the ring posts
KSO (reaches out to shake hands): "Welcome Mordious to the X-Factor."
~Mordious refuses to shake his hand and sits down on the sofa~
KSO: "Okay…You want to talk about the loss, what went wrong, or you just can’t handle wrestling an X-Force Original like sharkman?"
~Mordious stays silent and glares at Killswitch~
KSO: "Just a question buddy. Calm down a bit, it’s not my fault your just not that good."
~Crowd laughs while Mordious keeps staring at Killswitch~
KSO: "You want to say anything, sharkman damage your vocal cords or what?"
~Crowd laughs. Mordious grabs the microphone from Killswitch’s hand~
Mordious: "Look at the screen…"
~The monitor shows up with Mordious backstage last week after his lost punching a boxing bag. A staff member comes up to him~
Mordious: "What the hell do you want? Make fun of me like everyone else?"
Staff: "I’m here with a message. (Opens up letter) To Mordious, You have been selected to be the next guest on the X-Factor next week on X-Force Aggression talking about your match tonight, from Killswitch Overdrive."
Mordious: "Why does he want me to be on his show?"
Staff: "He wants to talk about your loss, and how you plan to get back from it."
Mordious: "Oh, I’ll give him something to talk about…"
~Camera fades back to Killswitch watching the video in confusion~
Mordious: "Security, please come out here."
~Security comes out and stands between Mordious and Killswitch. Killswitch is looking in confusion~
Mordious: "Continue the video."
~Video come on with captioning saying, “Late that day” showing Mordious in a vehicle and passing a sign saying, “Welcome to Edmonton, The City of Champions. Video then goes forward to Mordious walking up to a house~
~Mordious knocks on the door, a women opens it up~
Woman: "Hello, may I help you?"
Mordious: "I’m looking for Travo."
Woman: "Oh another wrestling fan, one second, he’ll be out in a second."
~Travo walks out to the door with the fans in the arena cheering~
Travo: "Hello."
~Mordious punches him in the face, then the gut. He starts assaulting Travo with his family at a table inside for dinner. Mordious takes the coat rack, shakes the coats off and swings it hitting Travo across the face knocking him right out~
~Camera fades to Killswitch having a really pissed off face~
Mordious: "Wait Killswitch, there is more."
~Video show Mordious walking up to another door with a steel chair in his hands, and knocking the door with the other~
Man (yelling): "Who is it?!"
Mordious: "Plumber, a plumbing problem at your neighbors happened; I need to check your house."
~A Man with a sling comes and opens the door revealing him as bleeding face. Mordious slams the steel chair across the head of bleeding face knocking him onto the ground~
Bleeding face: "My arm, you son of a B@!$%, what is your problem!"
~Mordious slams the steel chair onto the arm with the sling. Bleeding face is rolling on the ground holding his arm. Mordious walks up to the body and curb stomps him onto the paved driveway knocking bleeding face out~
~Mordious walks up to the camera~
Mordious: "Now we have something to talk about, Killswitch!"
~Camera fades to live TV with Killswitch standing with his fist tight, and breathing heavily~
Mordious: "Killswitch, you stay out of my business, I’ll stay out of yours."
~Killswitch jumps onto the sofa and jumps over the security and attacks Mordious, Mordious rolls out of the ring as security holds Killswitch~
Mordious: "Stay out of my business Killswitch."
~The Sentinel walks out onto the stage with a microphone~
The Sentinel: "Funny you say that Mordious, that Killswitch is not your business, because right now, you will face Killswitch right now, one on one."
~Killswitch has the security to leave and throws out the sofas with the rage as a referee arrives to start the match~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)   The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09) Empty10/10/2009, 10:38 pm

Do we finally have a replacement for "The Iconic Status"???
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)   The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09) Empty10/10/2009, 10:40 pm

No one can replace that, I've just have been getting better writing roleplays lately

Aiming for the Silver Typewriter Slammy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)   The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

The X Factor with guest, Mordious (10/17/09)
Page 1 of 1