X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guest Commentator...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Guest Commentator... Empty
PostSubject: Guest Commentator...   Guest Commentator... Empty6/7/2011, 8:25 pm

David Hood: "I am really enjoying this show so far tonight Matt what about you?"
Matt Scott: "It has been okay, but I can see people are working hard to get on the right track before Guilty Conscience next week. ."
David Hood: "I am getting word Jill Wagner is backstage chasing a story, so lets go to Jill backstage for whatever is going on."
~The image fades from the ringside area to the backstage camera. The camera is chasing after Argo with Jill Wagner leading it. After a few seconds Jill catches up and Argo stops and turns towards Jill. Argo is wearing Oliver People Victory Sunglasses, an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and jean shorts. He seems very serious tonight. Jill turns and smiles at the camera before talking~
Jill Wagner: "Argo, we had heard you had the night off tonight so what brings you here tonight?"
~Argo turns his head towards the camera takes off his glasses and tucks them into his shirt as Jill tilts the mic towards him~
Argo: "Well I figured 7 days before Guilty Conscience it would be a good chance for me to scout some people, but the main reason is that I just could not miss out on the great fans here tonight in Kansas City Missouri.."
~Argo laughs as you can hear the crowd pop even in the backstage area~
Jill Wagner: "So tonight has nothing to do with the Tag Title Match tonight with two men you have had some recent history with competing against each other?"
~Argo has a fake look of shock on his face as Jill moves the mic for him to answer~
Argo: "Wait tonight is the Tag Title Match...(Obviously sarcastically) I did not know, maybe I will come out and do some commentary during that match."
~Argo looks like he is thinking hard about what to do. Jill Wagner brings the mic back to her with a confused look on her face~
Jill Wagner: "Are you are invited to do commentary?"
~Argo quickly grabs the mic now with a big smile on his face clearly not hearing the Are part of the question~
Argo: "I accept the invitation and will look forward to joining Matt and David for commentary tonight."
~Argo pulls out his sunglasses and puts them back on with one hand mic still in the other. Argo now has a smirk on his face~
Argo: "Oh, Jack and Patrik I will see you later, try to be impressive. I will be watching."
~Argo hands the mic back to Jill and smiles at her before he walks off. Jill looks back at the camera~
Jill Wagner: "Looks like Matt and David will have a guest during the Tag Title Match tonight. Should be interesting to see what happens just 7 days before Guilty Conscience."
Back to top Go down

Guest Commentator...
Page 1 of 1