X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath with special guest as voted for by the fans on myspace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath with special guest as voted for by the fans on myspace Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath with special guest as voted for by the fans on myspace   Worthy's Wrath with special guest as voted for by the fans on myspace Empty6/28/2008, 2:54 am

(I nearly forgot about this from myspace)

Worthy: Hello puny mortals!!

*the crowd start booing*

Worthy: It's time for another edition of Worthy's Wrath and as you may have heard XFW Management did a vote on http://www.myspace.com/x_force_wrestling to decide my guest and you voted for our GM Sentinel, so without further ado lets get this joke of a General Manager out here right now.

*Sentinels Music plays and a dwarf dressed up like Sentinel comes out*

Matt Scott: Thats not our GM thats some dwarf dressed up as him, what a con to all those people who have voted on the XFW myspace website.

*The dwarf sentinel makes his way to the ring a picks up a microphone*

Worthy: Welcome insolent fool, now I have some questions to ask you.

*The dwarf sentinel starts speaking in a fake Sentinel accent*

Dwarf Sentinel: Go right ahead as I maybe GM but I am never busy as all my time is spent on screwing good honest people like you Worthy out of your matches whilst my money is spent on buying rubbish referee's who can't call a match to save there life.

Worthy: I agree Sentinel which leads me to my first question, where did you get them referee's from and what made you hire that sad excuse for a Senior Referee, Tom Jones?

Dwarf Sentinel: I get all my referee's from the local loony bin as a way to break them into society gentley and as for Senior Referee Tom Jones, well he was a homeless guy who lived in a gutter and we brought him in from the streets to referee.

Worthy: Makes sense as alot of rats live in the gutter, but on to my second question anyway, where did you get Vice Gm Dante from as he looks like a reject from devils may cry and the only reason he made me tap out is because both him and Sentinel used an illegal double team?

*The crowd start chanting you tapped out*

Worthy: Shut up puny mortals and let the dwarf...... erm I mean the GM speak.

Dwarf Sentinel: Before I hired Vice GM Dante he was a big fat geeky teenager working in some game shop but thanks to XFW we have changed all that.

Worthy: Nice, now onto my third question....

*Just as he says that Sentinels music plays again and the real Sentinel comes to the ring whilst Worthy runs off*

REAL Sentinel: Look Worthy if your going to get an imposter atleast make him convincing as this guy looks nothing like me and is that a wig he is wearing...

*Real Sentinel pulls of the Dwarf Sentinels wig*

REAL Sentinel: Yes thats a wig!!

*Dwarf Sentinel runs off in embarrisment whilst Sentinel stands tall in the ring then Diamond Troy Justice's music plays and he comes out with the Justice Force all forcing Worthy back to the ring*

DTD: Here you go boss.

*Dimond Troy Justice throws Worthy in the ring and when Worthy gets up Sentinel hits Worthy with a steel chain*

Sentinel: That felt good, thanks gentlemen.
Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath with special guest as voted for by the fans on myspace
Page 1 of 1