X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty
PostSubject: 5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening   5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty5/18/2008, 9:18 am

((After the announcement of where they are to kick off the show))

[The Sentinel’s music cues up on the arena speakers as the crowd begins to cheer as he steps out from behind the curtains and stands at the center of the rampway as the crowd continues to cheer]

David Hood “And the fans here at the HP Pavilion recognize the GM of the XFW when they see him, listen to this crowd!!”

Matt Scott “I don’t ever think I have seen the fans this loud in California, you can tell they are excited to see what The Sentinel has up his sleeve tonight.”

[The Sentinel makes his way to the ring, gets in and is tossed a microphone from one of the XFW staff members.]

The Sentinel “San Jose, California….welcome to Guilty Conscience!! :The crowd begins to cheer as The Sentinel waits for the noise level to lower down some: Of my many surprises tonight, I would like to present my first one, the Special Guest Announcer who will be assisting David and Matt tonight.”

[The crowd dies down as they wait in anticipation who will be coming out]

David “It seems the fans are just as interested as we are in who will be joining us for this evening.”

Matt “I know! The suspense is killing me insi…”

[A familiar theme as a guitar solo can be heard starting up on the audio system.]

Matt “I can’t believe it….it’s..”

David “Contain yourself Matt, contain yourself”

]“Barracuda” by Heart blairs throughout the arena as the crowd starts to cheer wildly as Jade, Kristen, and Teresa appear on the center rampway. Jade stands in the middle as Kristen stands on her right and Teresa on her left as they get into their infamous 2006 FHM cover pose imitating Charlie’s Angels as the crowd keeps cheering them on. They break out of the pose slapping hands with various fans down the rampway before Jade rolls into the ring and catches the microphone tossed at her from The Sentinel before he steps out of the ring heading to the back.]

Jade “It feels soooooo good to be here tonight in San Jose, California!!! :The crowd starts to cheer for her as she stops talking soaking up the cheers: You have heard correctly, tonight, The Athletic Angel will be a Special Guest Commentator for the first pay-per-view in X-Force Wrestling History!!! :Another cheap pop by Jade as the crowd starts to cheer again: Now let’s show the whole world that X-Force Wrestling can….”

[She sticks the microphone in the air]

Crowd “PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!”

[She pulls back down the microphone before rolling out of the ring and hands Erica the microphone before taking a seat at the announcers table in-between David and Matt as Kristen and Teresa sit in the area with Erica when she is not announcing the competitors in the ring. Jade adjusts her hair before fitting the headset on her head]

Jade “Hello boys”

David “Pleasure as always Jade”

Matt “If I had known you were going to be sitting with us Jade I would have brought my special chair for you!”

Jade “Don’t quite know what that means, but since it’s coming from you Matt; I have a pretty good idea”

David “I believe that was the much anticipated and feared Sorority Burn you got Matt”

Matt “:stuttering: Well um, yeah, we should focus on the matches at hand!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening   5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty5/18/2008, 1:18 pm

A Sudden Lightning Struck The Middle Of The Ring Interrupting the commentary of Matt, David and Jade. The lights slowly turned red, a rushed fire circle the ring... a mysterious entity they called... "GodSBlooD"... slowly walked toward the ring... the crowds get wild... he raised his right hand and a hundred pyros surround the arena...

"San Jose, California..." (the crowds electrified and shout loudly the name)

San Jose California Crowds:

GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!

"The third largest city in California... like me... im looking for my third straight winning streak here in XFW" (the crowds get wilder and louder)

GodSBlood Stare at Jade Bachman.

"Jade Bachman... you will be the next soul that i will torment here in XFW"

"And your... will never... ever... mentioned again... the name of..."

"GodSBlood!!!"

For Whom The Bell Tolls by: Metallica begin to play; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ&feature=related)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening   5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty5/18/2008, 3:33 pm

((continuing on the ppv segment i guess lol))

[Both David and Matt turn inwards looking at Jade before one of them begins to speak]

Matt "So Jade, what are you going to do? Face GodSBlood at the next available opportunity or will you let it slide?"

David "Let it slide? Honestly Matt, what kind of option is that?"

Jade "A viable one. :They both stare at her in amazement of her answer: Well, that is if that's what the fans want! See as we speak I am making a poll on the offical XFW website, so all the fans have to do is either text to the number being shown across the screen :A side scroll appears at the bottom of the screen with instructions on how to vote via text: Or they can log onto the website and it will be in the right hand frame with the options of a) us battling it out in a one fall match, b) us not fighting at all, or c) us battling and you typing in the type of match it should be! One fall, I quit, Submission, First Blood, it's all up to the fans"

David "Why does it not surprise me that a response like this would come from you Jade?"

Jade " :giggles: I don't really know David, but who knows; we all knew it was a matter of time before someone out of the back was going to talk some garbage to Jade-a-licous, anyways, have you seen this line-up tonight?"

Matt "I know not one, not two, not three, but all FOUR XFW titles will be on the line tonight!"

((I just wrote one to kinda leave the option open of rolling into another rp later on outside of the ppv to keep the storyline going so it can make for some drama later also; trying to be an extreme baby face since there aren't too many lol and it's a perfect fit for my character to be all about the fans and cheap pops when she talks))
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening   5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty5/18/2008, 5:55 pm

Alright, I'll fit what I can into the show. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening   5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening Empty

Back to top Go down

5/21 A Special Guest for the Evening
Page 1 of 1