X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/22/2011, 9:38 am

~The ring has been setup with 2 chairs and a big screen for another edition of Worthy's Wrath™~
Worthy: "Welcome to another exciting episode of Worthy's Wrath™ and I know I'm constantly pointing out that I made these bricks and that I've been here from the start, but my guest today has also been here from the start and like me, he too refused to jump ship to OcW and turned down there offer of more money so like me he can remain faithful to XFE."
~The crowd starts chanting XFE~
Worthy: "My guest today is my opponent in the Main Event match of Super Force III, the man known as Slugger, but before I bring him out I would like to show him and you XFE fans something on the Worthy-Tron 2000™."
~The Worthy-Tron 2000™ shows footage of past matches where Worthy has dominated the match only to lose by an opponents fluky finisher~
Worthy: "As you can see, although I've dominated the matches that I've been in, as of late my opponents have always managed to sneak in a fluky signature move and win, but we can't have the biggest Main Event in Super Force history between this companies two poster boys end that way, so I propose we make this match a 1 hour iron-man match as this could be my last match and I'll be damned if it ends with a fluke...so Slugger come on down and let me know if you are Worthy enough to accept my challenge?"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/24/2011, 4:25 am

~Rooftops by Lost phopets begins to blast over the arena P.A system as the crowd rise to their feet and start to cheer loudly, Slugger then makes his way out to the entrance ramp. Slugger poses for the crowd for a while then heads down the ramp high fiving the fans and taking a couple photos, he then reaches the ring where he enters and takes a mic that was on the chair~
Slugger: "Me vs You in one of the most hellish matches in the wrestling business? on the grandest stage of them all!?"
~The crowd cheer loudly~
Slugger: "So you expect me to agree to go through one hour of pain! Of torture! For what? These fans! For you!? Um."
~Slugger pauses and looks out towards the fans and then back at worthy~
Slugger: "Worthy I got two words for you, you're on!"
~The crowd burst into cheers and start chanting worthy and sluggers name~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/24/2011, 6:40 am

Worthy: "Glad you accept and it seems like you and I are on the same wave length as we are both willing to sacrifice our bodies for the fans and also to put XFE on the map."
~Worthy and Slugger stare down at each other and some of the fans chant “lets go Slugger“ then the other fans chant “lets go Worthy” and the divided fans go back and forth with there chanting~
Worthy: "Well Slugger it seems like the fans can't agree on who to cheer for, the one thing they will agree on however is that after Super Force III when the two infamous, charismatic, original legends of XFE face off in the toughest match ever devised, they will witness history being made, so lets shake hands and seal the deal."
~Worthy and Slugger shake hands as the crowd are on there feet cheering loudly~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/31/2011, 9:08 am

Do you think this rp needs editting as it's at your hometown Slugger or shall we just say Worthy is popular worldwide and the fans are split?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/31/2011, 9:23 am

Well i thibk we should just leave it, its pretty sweet as it is in my thoughts.. But if u wanna change it up a little feel free im down for anything.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty3/31/2011, 9:30 am

I agree with you as it's okay as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath with guest Slugger... (first XFW show)
Page 1 of 1