X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PPV Teaser for Mordious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty
PostSubject: PPV Teaser for Mordious   PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty7/16/2009, 11:29 pm

The frame switches from the thrilling match to a quiet and quaint funeral home viewing room. A man in a suit stands before a casket looking within solemnly. The camera zooms into the casket to show that it is empty. As the camera is glancing into the casket a man begins speaking solemnly.

Man: I've got a morbid fascination with Justice.

The camera pulls back to show Mordious's face still bowed in solemn regard.

Mordious: In the land of the dead justice is served cold. Dispassionately. What is, is and what is not gets no notice.

Raising his dead eyes to the camera Mordious tries to smile the stitches through his lips making it nearly impossible.

Mordious: Destruction in the world of the living is observed daily. Destruction in the land of the dead...is unheard of. It should not be stood for.

The camera pans out from Mordious's face showing a man entering the funeral home draped in black. The man nods to Mordious and climbs into the casket. A single tear falls from the man's eye as he crosses his arms over his chest. Mordious nods to the man now in the casket and closes the casket reverently.

Mordious: Here I stand, and the living come to me. Yet, justice won't allow me to stand idle any longer. I'm coming, and I'm bringing my morbid fascination with me.

Mordious wheels the man in the coffin off screen slowly and the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: PPV Teaser for Mordious   PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty7/17/2009, 3:19 am

Very nice promo, I like your style a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Teaser for Mordious   PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty7/17/2009, 4:40 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: PPV Teaser for Mordious   PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty7/17/2009, 4:53 am

This isn't a post. This is an intervention!

Dude, you need help Laughing

Very nice introductory RP. You have my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Teaser for Mordious   PPV Teaser for Mordious Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV Teaser for Mordious
Page 1 of 1